Newbie requires info on Ultrastore pub connector. (1 Viewer)

Deeps

Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Conversion
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, I've just joined the forum but I have been viewing info on interesting topics in the past and everybody seems to be very helpful.
My problem at the moment is I had a leak from my Ultrastore Water Heater (10ltr) and having panicked with the amount of water mixing with electrics disconnected the pcb and removed it.
I found the water leak is the seal on the element so disconnected the cold water input and put a 12mm stop in line so we could at least have toilet flush and cold taps.
Having now relaxed a bit I noticed the remote connector on the cable has 5 connections on it however the connector on the pcb has 6. Now I can connect it using the 5 pins nearest to the pcb edge or furthest, which is it to be? I can take photos if required tomorrow.
Thanks in advance, Ray.

OP
OP
Deeps

Deeps

Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Conversion
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks David, just noticed good old auto has put pub in title instead of pcb, is there a way of editing?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
connecting to a pub is often more fun though

Apr 10, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Sept 2003
Is that a Truma? If so, I've always found Truma technical support by phone very helpful. Some time ago they talked me through a series of tests to diagnose a fault. (Turned out to be the meter I was using :mad:)

Anyway, give them a call and good luck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back