newbie needs help (1 Viewer)

Aug 25, 2013
ALNESS
Funster No
MH
Riviera 363
Exp
hi Have 1999fiat ducatto Riviera 363 and having issues with control panel. It as 4 switches 1 power others for pump, fan and light.The light and fan work fine but although pump light comes on, no water comes through the tap and cannot see any taps to open on water tank. Control panel model is Nord electronica MOD TEO1-CI. there is also a test option which has digital display and light advising when hooked up to mains. Also has what appears to be warning facilty for what I take to be water tank empty and waste tank full. Any info regarding this would be much appreciated. thanks in advance ..john
Had psted this a few days ago but can't find it now:RollEyes:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi and welcome, first check the obvious " fuses" there may be more than one location but there will be a fuse for the pump.
good luck

Upvote 0
Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
:welcomefunster: hi I take it you've got water in tank when you put pump on can you hear the pump if not then check fuse mine for those things are behind passenger seat in black box if pump is going and still no water find pump and see what is happing mine is clear so I can see water coming in and out hope this helps welcome to the fun side of motor homing:ROFLMAO:
Gary.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Did you not read the replies to your previous post then?
If you cant find them go to " search" then posts srarted by me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SWOOD

Free Member
Jun 7, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
One
Hi. I have a 1997 Ducato and had a similar issue. Try exposing the pump and pressing the connections a bit tighter with your fingers. I did this and the pump started immediately - just a loose connection (obviously ensure you have water in the tank).

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back