newbie needs advice (2 Viewers)

Aug 25, 2013
ALNESS
Funster No
MH
Riviera 363
Exp
Hi, have 1999 fiat ducatto Riviera and missing handbook. Have been able to figure most things myself but would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what the 2 levers under the bench seats are for ..look as if they release something but not sure what. Also control panel lights show pump is on but not pumping water. Status lights on control panel do not come on and finally what is 12v socket on control panel for. Any advice will be appreciated, also willing to pay if anyone has relevant info and is able to scan it thanks

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
The light & pump switches turn onthe power to the circuits, the light are then swithed individually &the pump should come on when you open a tap & the pressure drops.
The 12v socket is for running/charging any 12v item.
Not sure whichseat levers you refer to?

Upvote 0

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
The levers on the seats maybee the ones to release the ends of them to extend them for bed use.
You don't say which model Riviera it is so I'm guessing, I have a handbook which covers a few models which may help or the model number of the control panel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
I had a 181 and I think the levers you are referring to are , as mentioned, to extend the dinette seats to form a double bed. You may have an extension panel to fit under the mattress, mine was attached to side wall with Velcro.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back