newbie needs advice

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by old scot, Aug 25, 2013.

1. old scot

old scot Read Only Funster

Hi, have 1999 fiat ducatto Riviera and missing handbook. Have been able to figure most things myself but would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what the 2 levers under the bench seats are for ..look as if they release something but not sure what. Also control panel lights show pump is on but not pumping water. Status lights on control panel do not come on and finally what is 12v socket on control panel for. Any advice will be appreciated, also willing to pay if anyone has relevant info and is able to scan it thanks

2. DP_JAY

DP_JAY Funster Life Member

The light & pump switches turn onthe power to the circuits, the light are then swithed individually &the pump should come on when you open a tap & the pressure drops.
    The 12v socket is for running/charging any 12v item.
    Not sure whichseat levers you refer to?

3. DP_JAY

The levers on the seats maybee the ones to release the ends of them to extend them for bed use.
    You don't say which model Riviera it is so I'm guessing, I have a handbook which covers a few models which may help or the model number of the control panel.

4. cranky

cranky Funster

I had a 181 and I think the levers you are referring to are , as mentioned, to extend the dinette seats to form a double bed. You may have an extension panel to fit under the mattress, mine was attached to side wall with Velcro.

5. DP_JAY

bump
    here it is