Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Hi All,

Although I have had a folding Camper for 10 + years now, we have just bought a Sunlight A72 from the NEC show and are eagerly awaiting its arrival in late Nov / early Dec.
My wife; Jane and I are really excited to start a new chapter to our camping and leisure time with our two dogs; Ruby the lovely gentle Black Lab and Finley our manic and crazy Chocolate Lab.
We are based on the South Coast in Hampshire and go to the New Forest often.
Hope I can tap into your in-depth knowledge and gain as much as we can.

Look forward to speaking again soon.
Michael

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:welc:Hello from up here on the Plain not far away the best value forum around you'll get loads of help and info from a very friendly bunch of funsters:party:

Deleted User
Welcome, we lived in Portsmouth for a few years and loved it, also have black and choc lab, but opposite of yours black one is crazy, chocolate is plodding gentle old girl. Oh and a Golden Retriever who wants to be a lab.

Lin & Nige :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome. We joined this forum 5 years ago when we bought our motorhome. The advice we have been given has been invaluable. We've recovered the cost of membership many times over with the money-saving tips we have received.

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
:welc: from just up the road. Plenty of information to found here on MotorhomeFun(y)

Rob&Jane

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
As someone who also switched from folding campers straight to a motorhome, you will especially appreciate the speed of set up and packing away, and not having to worry about rain on the night before you leave. Much as we loved our Pennines, I used to hate having to fold wet canvas into the body, then set it up again at home to dry out. Happy camping and welcome to the world's best site. Gary

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello and welcome from me too... :) I won a folding campervan in a competition once and had wonderful weekends away in it .................... but the motorhome is better by far. Look forward to meeting you both in the future. :)

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hello and :welc:

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Thanks for all the Welcome messages. I have been trawling through the mine field of information here on topics that appear close to me; Security, locks alarms and all that. There is soo much to take in, it is probably a good job i have 6 weeks to wait. Hopefully I will be armed with all the info I need and can sit back and join in the FUN.

Yours Aye

Michael

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Not so much of a newbie now guys, but thanks again for the welcomes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back