solidgold

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Been watching all the posts so decided that me and 'Is He Yours' (him indoors) should get involved somehow.

We're off to Spain just after Christmas till the weather gets better back here:thumb:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
good evening most welcome :thumb::welcomefunster:
:thanks2 ::beerchug::wine::beer:flyingwelcome
you dont have to be a nutter but it helps on some freds:Eeek:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We're off to Spain just after Christmas till the weather gets better back here:thumb:

A popular plan. I think FUN is keeping the Spanish economy going. So where are you off to ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

solidgold

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
We ended up in Benidorm last year by accident. Intended only to stay for a week but left about 5 weeks later. We used to live in France so know our way round pretty well for that bit, and 'Is He Yours' can find Benidorm without using the satnav which is just as well as I have the voice of Ozzy Osborne on it so when he gets us misplaced Ozzy lets him know!!!

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcome: and say hello to good old Folkestone for me, it was looking a little tired the last time I was there. :Smile: :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi SolidGold, , you'll miss another lovely winter here. Crisp frosty mornings, blue skies, log fires, warmed wine, roasted chesnuts, tingly fingers after sledging, Robin redbreast and tubs of quality street. You'd swop all that for an empty wet and windy spain and a cheap sangria. You must be mad::bigsmile: Welcome to the Fun

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, why not Join the spanish Job and meet a whole bunch of funsters in Southern Spain.

OP
OP
S

solidgold

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
WIldman, wouldn't mind getting to the south of Spain, tried that last year but only got as far as Benidorm, found a rock 'n roll club so trying that first but if the weather is lousy there we'll go south that is if 'Is He Yours' can find his way down there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back