Free Member
Oct 1, 2012
chingford
Funster No
MH
adria 571 coral
Exp
im a newbie
Hi all only had my motor home for just under a year, so still learning and made many mistakes, but you learn by them. best thing i have ever done, buying my motor home (queenie is her name,I love glamping, with my dogs, stayed a few nights at a time at the coast, but stayed alot on sites with hook up, been adding to my collection of glamping gear through out the year,( good old ebay ) just bought some solar panels so i can do more wild camping. need to work out how to use the heating so i can use the van in cold weathers on wild camps, have heaters for on site hook up, looking forward to learning lots of new tips xx

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi dellybaby, welcome to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome to Fun, to get the most out of Fun just Link Removed and get all the benefits:thumb:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hello Dellybaby and welcome to fun. We are very near you.

You get great benefits by subscribing just £10 for the year. You get £2 of each motorhome show you go to - the next nearest one will be the Peterborough Show and some insurance companies give good discounts too.

We are organising a meet in Essex in November you can find the details on the calendar or using the link below.

Broken Link Removed

It will take you about an hour and a half. Hope you can join us. I am sure one of the funsters can help you work your heating too.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back