Free Member
Sep 3, 2015
Conisbrough SouthYorkshire
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all, I've been a keen camper and touring caravanner for many years but I'm splitting from my partner of 23yrs and don't fancy settling down yet. I want to travel with my dog and stop/go when and wherever I fancy until I'm either way too old or I've snuffed it. My only regret will be parting with my motorbike.
With this in mind and while I've got time to decide on which Motorhome will best suit my needs I thought that it makes sense to learn from those who already have "the T-shirt". I don't want a small single berth because I will be living in it so it will need to be comfortable.....so my search adventure starts here:D

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
:welc:
Well your adventure starts the moment you begin the search for your MoHo. There's masses of information on here for you and don't forget there's no such thing as a stupid question, only questions that may have been asked before (y)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Hi and welcome, quite a number of motorhomers carry motorbikes with them, so only get rid if you need the money towards the purchase of your motorhome. so many to chose from and we all differ in our requirements, if you can try to hire before shelling out, there are some 'hire before you buy' places about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Welcome to the forum auldlass. :cheers:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back