Scottthebrave

Free Member
Aug 13, 2016
Daventry Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido 690
Exp
just purchased a rapido 690 low profile , we pick it up from Manchester 20 08 16 .........had it in mind for many years finally spotted the right size and layout for the right price .....
Little nervous now that it is a good one with everything working as it should
Brought if from a dealer so you get assurances it will all be working ....with a private sale I would have been checking it all before parting with the money
With a dealer large unrefundable deposite handed over before the van goes to workshop so if anything did not work when it was traded in by previous owner the dealer won't even know about it yet ......am I getting paranoid ?

Has anyone on here got a rapido 690 ?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome ! There are a lot with your van and I'm sure they will be along soon but lots of Funsters are on rally's or holidays! At the moment!!:WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Loads on here have them, fine vehicle. Nothing to worry about at all. It may be the dearest item you've ever bought but if you factor in the value you place on enjoyment, fun ,happiness, pressure free holidays, trips out with loved ones, kids, parents , friends;
trips to places past, reliving memories; you're going to love it, oh and by the way

..............................................:welc:

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Don't have a Rapido 690,ive git a 9000 ,I can't complain about Rapido quality, they are soo good even shifzz has one:hiya2:

OP
OP
Scottthebrave

Scottthebrave

Free Member
Aug 13, 2016
Daventry Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido 690
Exp
Just been reading "Jims " 10 things to do before you buy .......I have test driven other M H in other dealerships , but the one we purchased after getting home on the telephone we had not test driven ...silly really

And although it will fit on our drive way until I retire we have a car and my works van ...they won't all fit .....impulsive .....I guess we were but if you think too much about the what ifs no one would ever do anything

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Just been reading "Jims " 10 things to do before you buy .......I have test driven other M H in other dealerships , but the one we purchased after getting home on the telephone we had not test driven ...silly really

And although it will fit on our drive way until I retire we have a car and my works van ...they won't all fit .....impulsive .....I guess we were but if you think too much about the what ifs no one would ever do anything
Enjoy! It will all be worth it!!

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
if you think too much about the what ifs no one would ever do anything
That's exactly the right attitude. Buy now and fit other things around it. You will soon realise you have done the right thing (y)
Welcome to Fun by the way (y)(y)

OP
OP
Scottthebrave

Scottthebrave

Free Member
Aug 13, 2016
Daventry Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido 690
Exp
Thanks for the welcome ......I am sure I will have lots of questions after the pick up next weekend .......best sulutions for Internet on the move is the most burning question we are both addicted to our I pads

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back