mplatts

Free Member
Aug 6, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
This is all Big E and Jan the Legend's fault ;)

Hi all, I'm Mark. I am at the time of writing, along with our youngest son (Tom, 16) and my wife, Tina, enjoying our first outing, in our first Motorhome.

We've done Tents, Caravans and Narrowboats before, so we're not completely green.

Tom is a guitarist in a Rock Band (www.parasight.co.uk) who play many gigs and festivals, so the MH is a great way to get him there and allow us to stay over to enjoy any festivities.
Ultimately, Tina and I are big fans of Scotland and this is probably as near to the dream of owning a holiday property there, as we're gonna get. Can't wait to tour the Highlands!

Anyway, I'm off for now to enjoy Hope Valley and all it's charms.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi Mark, Tina & Tom and a warm welcome. We hope to be in the Scottish Highlands soon. Might see you there!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to Fun, have you seen the thread about the new route that has opened up for Scotland , looks good. :welc:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
Welcome to the best MH club anywhere. My MH is on its way to the Highlands as I write. Unfortunately I'm not in it, but my son, daughter and grandson will be enjoying the wild Caledonian delights from tomorrow.

OP
OP
mplatts

mplatts

Free Member
Aug 6, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thank you all for such a great welcome. I shall look forward to getting to a rally and meeting you all.

What do you mean our fault !!!! Hope you have fun guys looking forward to meet up soon. Ian n Jan
Ha ha. Well, I think it was Glastonbudget that tipped us over the edge. Camping just doesn't seem to cut it anymore! Hope to catch up with you soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back