Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi all, i'm sure there are many of us on this website that are ex caravanners or maybe still own one, but yes here's another owner that managed to persuade 'her in doors that must be obeyed' that we needed more room! So off we went & part x'd the beloved outfit the Shogun sport & Abbey spectrum for a 32ft Fourwinds Hurricane, trailer & small car. We are caravan/campsite assistants & live in our home all year so i suppose we would be classed as full timers & we love it.:thumb: We are at present sunning ourselves in southern Spain for the winter & returning to the UK for work in March. Anyone know of any french campsites around the Calais area that are open all year?

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi and :welcomefunster: I am sure you will enjoy the new toy.

All the best and a good new year Rick.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Welcome to Fun

I think that most are closed there are a couple around paris that are open all year, but if you have a motorhome you can use the motorhome aires these are different to motorway aires.
They are usually in or close to towns on beachfronts by lakes etc
there are a few motorhome aires books and some online information. checkout the link below for books with aires in all over europe.

Link Removed

link to an online info site.

http://www.airecampingcar.com/

Also check out one of our members Scotjimland he has a link in his signature line with a map and coordinates of aires and sites in europe that he and friends have used with american rvs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back