Newbe from colchester but now sold house and staying on local campsite (1 Viewer)

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi everyone,
We have just had a manic 3months and now are Full timers(sort of)Living in our van but still working.We have just sold our house.Me a carpenter/kitchens and bathrooms.My wife a hairdresser.We are here for 3 months and then go to france to do a project (house).The plan is work on house november and december,travel jan and feb,back to house march april may with travelling back to uk every 8 weeks.This is the plan but whenever do plans run smoothly.This breafly give you an idea about us and our plans.
We arent very good with computers and have a slow dongle.
We are going to malvern and arent sure if we have to book through the show or motorhome fun to pitch with you so some guidence and advice please.We plan on ariving thursday and going sunday.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi and welcome to the Fun! :welcome:

Re Malvern Show: afraid you've left it too late to park up with the Funsters. Closing date for bookings was 30 July. :Sad:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome.

Your plan sounds great and to still have a property somewhere is a real bonus.

As for Malvern, you are too late to book in the Funsters camping area as pre-booking closed at the end of July, but nothing to stop you still going into the main camping area and making your way over to say hello and join in whatever is going on. I don't think we will be hard to find!!:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Thanks, missed the boat again .We will come over to meet and join in .Probably better that way as we may get some sleep as i,m guessing your mostly up for a knees up ::bigsmile:. We plan to get there thurday so will introduce ourselves.

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello and welcome to the fun :welcome: from your neck of the woods! (Kirby Cross). I don't think there are too many of us from around these parts!:ROFLMAO:

Love the sound of your plans, hoping to do similar ourselves....house up for sale but no takers so far:Sad:

We will be at Malvern & as has been said, will be easy to find! So pop over say hello & join in.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
yeah we will be easy to find follow the sound of laughter :ROFLMAO:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
:Smile:
Hello and welcome to the fun :welcome: from your neck of the woods! (Colchester). I don't think there are too many from around those parts!
but having seen Colchester it was closed last year when I visited, a move seems a great idea.:ROFLMAO:

Hope to see you at Malvern Follow the Noise and You should see the Fun Site.:thumb:

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Welcome, its a shame you missed the fun booking date, however it will be great if you can pop over and say hello.

We are from Essex too, well were were until we sold the house last year., blimey where has that year gone.

Pat

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Thankyou all you locals and will see you at the show those that are going.

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
I'm just up the road from you too. Blimey, there are more of us than you think :Smile:

See you at Malvern!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back