Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi John,

Arrived OK, no problems on journey here, but one big problem right away the Truma heater, isn't working so no heat, and you know how cold it is brrrrrrr, the piezo igniter is defunct for some reason, tested it at the weekend and it was fine . . .sods law,

Anyway just having meal, then probably a drink at the bar,

Ken.

Not piezzo, battery powered!

Take off the heater front cover, at the bottom on the right side, there is a little black battery box. Simply renew the AA batteries inside!:thumb:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Not piezzo, battery powered!

Take off the heater front cover, at the bottom on the right side, there is a little black battery box. Simply renew the AA batteries inside!:thumb:

Thanks John n Shell,
Mine is the piezzo type, just pushed it several times, then the " resistance " went and the button just doing nothing, had a look at the manual which said the front cover should just pull away by pulling at the top, but no, its solid, obviously screwed in,
Steve suggested Brownhills locally as Truma agents, so will wander over to see them tomorrow,
Thanks for your helpful advice, in fact Jock has just visited me to let me of your post in case i didn't have an internet connection, came equiped with spare batteries too !!,
I have read many times in other funsters posts of the legendary camerada and helpfulness offered by others, never dreamed I would, need it, but here I am witnessing it first hand

Thanks everyone,
Ken.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Ken, if ash knows what part you need let me know, I can check our dealers tomorrow or if you want to try ringing spinney motorhomes at holmes chapel I can pick it up for you. Just let me know, ash and jim have my number, I am leaving at about 3ish so happy to pick it up sometime in the morning.

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Ken, if ash knows what part you need let me know, I can check our dealers tomorrow or if you want to try ringing spinney motorhomes at holmes chapel I can pick it up for you. Just let me know, ash and jim have my number, I am leaving at about 3ish so happy to pick it up sometime in the morning.

Thanks Paul, i will try Brownhills in the morning, if no joy, will get Steve or Jim to let you know,
Cheers,
Ken.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
we got light snow this morning a bit cold but still no problem most of us are walking about in shorts and t shirts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
had a few bevvies last night as you do didnt feel the cold then :roflmto:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Paul, i will try Brownhills in the morning, if no joy, will get Steve or Jim to let you know,
Cheers,
Ken.

Wow, bloody magic, got heat again, got the part from Brownhills down the road from the showground, Steve ( ASH ) fitted it about an hour ago, and, now thawing out a bit, still got no feeling in my feet, they are obviously frost bitten he he, but don't think they will stop me walking the short distance to the Pig and Whistle later !

Thanks once again for the support and help from the funsters,

Ken. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Warning! Monster dog alert!

Tara the Newfoundalnd is due on the Showground within the hour!

Lock up your terriers and cats cos Haggers ain't heavy enough to stop her!:Eeek:

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Thanks John n Shell,
Mine is the piezzo type, just pushed it several times, then the " resistance " went and the button just doing nothing, had a look at the manual which said the front cover should just pull away by pulling at the top, but no, its solid, obviously screwed in,
Steve suggested Brownhills locally as Truma agents, so will wander over to see them tomorrow,
Thanks for your helpful advice, in fact Jock has just visited me to let me of your post in case i didn't have an internet connection, came equiped with spare batteries too !!,
I have read many times in other funsters posts of the legendary camerada and helpfulness offered by others, never dreamed I would, need it, but here I am witnessing it first hand

Thanks everyone,
Ken.

Hay Ken so glad you managed to get it fixed and didn't use it as an excuse to slope off back to sunny Scotland lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back