Newark Show & Birthday Beano!! (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Martyn, Give them a bell and explain the situation - speak to Gina or Neil, you may be lucky :winky:

01775 723723

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
we will be there.

Just confirming with my outlaws, We will definately be coming.::bigsmile:

My in laws are not users of this site (or any other) but will be attending in their MH with us. So looking forward to it now and will look for the party tent armed with my corkscrew. Hopefully I might get a look around the big RVs some of you have?
I have a couple of other Mhs that I will contact and attempt to get them to join us, a good bunch.
When I book presumably I have to mention Motorhome Fun to get my discount?

So see you all there.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Don't miss this one. .............................Spring Fair Newark

Hi Funsters

Just to remind you all that if you want to get the £5 discount for camping with MHFun for this show you do have to book before 31st January. When you have booked please let Link Removed know and check you are on theLink Removed

This is a great time to pick up a bargain at the show and get you in the mood for your 2008 summer touring. You will also get to meet other Funsters and celebrate my 50th. So it really promises to be a great weekend, book now, go on, call Gina today. The details are below. >:)>:)

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="560"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">Newark Showground in Nottinghamshire on Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th March 2008.

Weekend Camping Just £30 including all entertainment (Was £35, Funsters Save £5)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytextbold" align="left" valign="top">Celebrate Jim's Birthday, meet fellow members and enjoy a weekend of great entertainment and bargains at the UK Motorhome & Caravan Spring Fair
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="left" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="560"> <tbody><tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Arrive on Friday (9am to 10pm) or Saturday (8am to Midday)</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Stay until Monday morning (if you wish)</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">2 Adult weekend tickets included – additional tickets available at discounted rates</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Top-class Link Removed on Friday and Saturday nights (exclusive to weekend visitors) - Capacity 1,000 visitors</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Courtesy shuttle bus to historic Newark</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="15">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="545">Full use of all facilities – toilets, showers, etc</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Free Show Guide</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> <td align="left" valign="top">No restrictions on motorhome length</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytextboldred10" align="left" valign="top">How to book</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="left" valign="top">Link Removed</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="left" valign="top">Call Gina 01775 723723 (during office hours) to book with a credit card (all major cards accepted). Tell her you are from Motorhome Fun and save the £5.

Don't miss this one:thumb::thumb:</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Thanks for the reminder Jim, we booked ages ago and last year when we attended we found the show to be very good, especially as last year was the first one for them. Very successful and well organised. We are really looking forward to going again.....
See you all there :thumb::thumb:

Keith

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi suzy just booked, so put us on your list please.

Thanks Olley

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Hi Suzy,we just booked and managed to get a disabled pitch.Please add us to the list.......Martyn & Eileen.

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Hi Steph ,will be great to see you again too ,looking forward to seeing some new faces to put names to.

Betty

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This gets better and better, any more of you want to come? Members presently booked are below:

WinniebagoTony (Tony & Ruth)

Ksebruce (Ken and Steph)
Pammy/Geo
Forestboy (Rory and Jan)
Suzy & Bryan
American Dream (Steve and Carol)
GJH (Graham and Jill)
Roadrunner (John & Irina)
Brisey (Brian and Pam)
RockieRV/Kands (Keith and Sharon)
Jim (Jim & Sian)
Martyn (Martyn and Eileen)
PeterandBetty
Olley (Ian and Sue)
LyndonRV (Lyndon and Emma)
Lugnutt (Dave & Sue)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The party so far :thumb:

WinniebagoTony (Tony & Ruth)
Ksebruce (Ken and Steph)
Pammy/Geo
Forestboy (Rory and Jan)
Suzy & Bryan
American Dream (Steve and Carol)
GJH (Graham and Jill)
Roadrunner (John & Irina)
Brisey (Brian and Pam)
RockieRV/Kands (Keith and Sharon)
Jim (Jim & Sian)
Martyn (Martyn and Eileen)
PeterandBetty
Olley (Ian and Sue)
LyndonRV (Lyndon and Emma)
Lugnutt (Dave & Sue)
LC1962 (Linda & James) Traders

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The usual motley crew then

Gonna be a good weekend!

We should have a few more yet, and your right its shaping up to be a great weekend, keep em coming:winky::thumb:

Phoenix

Free Member
Aug 24, 2007
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Jim/Suzy
Thanks for the reminder. I booked with Gina this morning could you please add us to your 'growing' list.
Many Thanks Phoenix Chris & Joyce

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Hi to all
we've just booked.
Hope we are all together, and can we rely on Graham H to supply the quiz and the bods ?

Off the Keswick tomorrow for a few days, our wedding anniverary to celebrate in the oddfellows followed by a brisk walk up skiddaw on wednesday.

regards

Allen

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi to all
we've just booked.
Hope we are all together, and can we rely on Graham H to supply the quiz and the bods ?
If there's an appropriate room/tent available I'm sure a quiz could be arranged >:) - let me know please Jim/whoever is arranging things. Might have to have a handicap system to stop Lancashire champions winning too easily though :roflmto: - and it would have to be Saturday/Sunday as we may not get to Newark until late on Friday (have to go via a Re-enactors Market at Ryton).

Hi to all
Off the Keswick tomorrow for a few days, our wedding anniverary to celebrate in the oddfellows followed by a brisk walk up skiddaw on wednesday.
You lucky oddfellows you :roflmto: Another couple of weeks before we get away - Abbey Wood CC site for a few days leading up to the ECWS Whitehall Parade.

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back