Newark Show & Birthday Beano!! (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Do you know where we are being put Bryan?

Hope not to much walking to the show:winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Do you know where we are being put Bryan?

Hope not to much walking to the show:winky:

I heard that the organisers got wind of how rowdy the Funster lot can be so they have pitched 'em all at the Dirty Duck at Grantham :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I heard that the organisers got wind of how rowdy the Funster lot can be so they have pitched 'em all at the Dirty Duck at Grantham :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There was complaint in Glasgow about the noise over New Years coming from the Dirty Duck:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi All:thumb:

I am so envious of you lot and just wish we could come to Newark but will have to wait till Newbury to meet up:cry::cry:

As it happens if we had booked we would not have been able to come anyway as Sue starts her 5th course of chemo today and that will last till Sunday (5 days) however we have been given the go ahead to go to Ireland :drink::drink::drink: for the first time in the Monaco during our sons Easter Holiday fortnight :thumb: :thumb: which starts on Sat 5th April :Confused::Confused: Yes I know Easter Sunday is March 23rd but here they have tried to make the terms the same length.

So have a great time and keep the noise down as I don't want to be disturbed here in Southampton!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:thumb:Regards Pat:thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi All:thumb:

I am so envious of you lot and just wish we could come to Newark but will have to wait till Newbury to meet up:cry::cry:

As it happens if we had booked we would not have been able to come anyway as Sue starts her 5th course of chemo today and that will last till Sunday (5 days) however we have been given the go ahead to go to Ireland :drink::drink::drink: for the first time in the Monaco during our sons Easter Holiday fortnight :thumb: :thumb: which starts on Sat 5th April :Confused::Confused: Yes I know Easter Sunday is March 23rd but here they have tried to make the terms the same length.

So have a great time and keep the noise down as I don't want to be disturbed here in Southampton!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:thumb:Regards Pat:thumb:

Hope all goes well for Sue and you have a great holiday. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back