new (1 Viewer)

riolola

Free Member
Aug 8, 2010
Funster No
hello
i am thinking about buying a motorhome to travel to europe but we are just mum and daughter and i am not sure if i will be able to cope with all the jobs that need doing like emptying the tanks and changing the gas bottles and hooking to the electric. is it different in europe.
could anyone tell me as i am not very skilled with vehicles.

thanks
barbara

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
HI and welcome to FUN

Only difference in Europe is that they drive on the other side of the road to us, just remember YOU are on the nearside all the time and the electric hook up needs a different plug on the end (cheap as chips)

Peter

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Hi Barbara. Welcome to the Fun :welcomefunster:

I've always travelled solo or with my son when he was younger and never had any problems with setting up and maintaining the van on site. There are always kind people around to help with things that just need some brute force :roflmto:

I haven't done Europe, but top to bottom of England (and a bit of Scotland) over the last 22 years.

Try it - you'll love it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Viola, Further to our pms I wanted to say welcome. You will be fine and hopefully we can meet up some day. I am sure you will LOVE motorhoming and your daughter will too. :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back