Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Come on then, they say if you make your resolution public, you are more likely to stick with it.

I'll be making a few..

To take More Exercise
To take more Photographs
and Finish a book that has been the subject of a few New Years Resolutions:Blush:

What will you be promising yourself?

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Only making two,,,,, which I know I can keep to..

Tell more jokes,,,,, and drink more Wine,,, ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
I am going to organise my lists. I have lists of UFOs (unfinished sewing projects); lists of sewing, lists of knitting I still want to make; lists of furniture I need to take to auction; lists of things to go on ebay etc. etc.

To be honest I spend so much time writing lists, it's a wonder I get anything done at all.........but 2014 will be different :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Having stopped smoking on Christmas eve in preparation for a forthcoming operation on 2nd January. If all goes well I intend leading a healthy lifestyle after a lifetimes abuse. I have finally realised that my body will not stand any more of this ill treatment. Look out Haggers, I may just be catching you up one day ::bigsmile:.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Having stopped smoking on Christmas eve in preparation for a forthcoming operation on 2nd January. If all goes well I intend leading a healthy lifestyle after a lifetimes abuse. I have finally realised that my body will not stand any more of this ill treatment. Look out Haggers, I may just be catching you up one day ::bigsmile:.

Will be thinking of you on 2nd January Dave:thumb: We hope everything goes well and that we see you in Lycra, running marathons very soon:roflmto:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
1 stop scrolling down to the u shaped lounge:ROFLMAO:
2 taking more exercise:Eeek:
3 and fix the van before spring :thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Will be thinking of you on 2nd January Dave:thumb: We hope everything goes well and that we see you in Lycra, running marathons very soon:roflmto:

The thoughts of wearing Lycra are enough to send me back to my old ways :RollEyes:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
New year

Because it looks like work is commanding my life again for the next 12mths,my new years resolution is to make sure I see 2015:RollEyes::winky:
brian

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
To spend more time motorhoming.
To see more places we have never been to.
Try and get a bit more excercise whilst we are doing it !!
Happy and healthy new year to all.:Smile:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
I'm gonna turn this couch potatoe in to a lean mean super fit machine, just not sure how she's gonna feel about it yet:ROFLMAO:

Seriously gonna eat healthier and do more exercise though:thumb:
Bring on 2014 :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Dont really make them but here are a few things i hope to do in the new year.

Spend as much quality time with my daughter as i can, she is turning 17 and will no doubt be heading off to uni or whatever in the next year or two.

spend more time away in the MH as we didnt manage as much as we wanted this year mainly due to renovating a house.

Do more exercise or should i say more quality exercise rather than just plodding the streets for 40 miles a week. I know your all sensible adults just remember if your going to exercise more take it slow and gradually this will benifit you more and you will enjoy it more.

try and convince Lorraine she could run a marathon with me although this could be hard to do :ROFLMAO:

try and get to 1 or 2 fun meets

have a months family holiday this summer this one is all ready on the planning table.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
To see as much s possible frome both sides.
And not be selfish

Mel

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Difficult one this year. .
But I think it will be to get my career back on track. . I have a few options opening up on the career front that will see me spending more time in work doing what I love and less time in the MH..

I just want to wish every bodya healthy year.... this year I learnt some harsh lessons on health..... being healthy is everything.

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Mine, well ours, is to get to some of the Fun rallies - feel like missing out on something there, and getting to meet some of the gang who make my days Fun, we have learned so much from here and has made our MoHo hobby much better for sure.

2013 was quite a 'hard' year for us, 2 new Grandchildren which has taken up a lot of time, our two 'kids' moving into their new homes and all the issues there, our new (to us) MoHo and getting used to that, oh yes, and a little health issue.

We hope 2014 is going to be a cracker, we are learning there is more to life than 'still' working hard, so throwing caution to the wind we will be out and about more. Personally I am on a quest to get to rekindle my fun-loving past,,,,,,, just seems like I have forgotten how to enjoy life to the full - must be taking the last few years too seriously.
:Sad:

Now's the time (I think) to start thinking of ourselves a little, for what I can remember, being my whole life it seems, has been to give the family the best I can, usually to the detriment of myself, time and health. They (kids) keep telling us to enjoy it now and stop worrying about them - that's the bit I struggle with, always panicking if they can get by and all that.

Anyway - REALLY looking forward to this next year and seeing the Grandchildren growing up and hopefully once they are out of the nappies (hate them things) they will be with us out and about.

Trikeman. :winky:

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
BUMP - Surely there's a lot more Funsters going to be making New Year resolutions than this ??????????
:Eeek:
Come on, get them up here............ However hideous. :thumb:

Trikeman. :winky:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
To be Slimmer, healthier and happier and a much better year than this year has been.

To follow our dreams and desires, to meet new people. The sad thing is saying goodbye to those that we leave behind on our adventure, but those who care will still be there.

Let us all have dreams and hopes of a brighter future.

Pat

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
To try not to injure myself this year so that the kayaking and boogyboarding doesn't have to stop.

To get more exercise once physio stops.

To re-learn my french ready for France in Sept ::bigsmile:

........... I wld say to give up drinking, but ........ hell no !!!! :ROFLMAO:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Come on then, they say if you make your resolution public, you are more likely to stick with it.

I'll be making a few..

To take More Exercise
To take more Photographs
and Finish a book that has been the subject of a few New Years Resolutions:Blush:

What will you be promising yourself?

Well, it's a choice between two.
1. Fly out to Hawaii, and rent a 40' schooner. sail across The pacific to Wake Island, explore, then on to The Solomon's, dive in Iron Bottom Sound, explore Guadalcanal, then sail on to Truk Island, then Okinawa, and then Japan.

2. Fly to New York, hire a Harley, and ride across to LA, through the Painted Desert, stopping of to visit Grisham and his CSI team in Vegas.

Same resolution last year, and the year before that..........:cry:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
decided last year to loose a Stone but ive nearly put it all back...

so to loose that stone again:Doh:

keep both me and wife happy and healthy:thumb: and to see her successfully finish her treatment mid year... this is one thing "WE" are determined to see through:thumb:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> Come on then, they say if you make your resolution public, you
>> are more likely to stick with it.