LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
As we will be on route to Morroco during the New Year celebrations am looking for ideas as where to spend New Years eve. Any suggestions would be welcome as its an important time of year for me. Have looked on the tinternet but cant find much going on only in Paris and we hope to be south of Paris by 31 Dec.
The only option open at the moment is in the Perpignan area but am more than a little reluctant to spend the celebrations there as it could go on till Easter.:winky:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
we Have spent a few new years in france. It certainly is not like it is here. A mre subdued event in our experience with a few fireworks but nice

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
As we will be on route to Morroco during the New Year celebrations am looking for ideas as where to spend New Years eve. Any suggestions would be welcome as its an important time of year for me. Have looked on the tinternet but cant find much going on only in Paris and we hope to be south of Paris by 31 Dec.
The only option open at the moment is in the Perpignan area but am more than a little reluctant to spend the celebrations there as it could go on till Easter.:winky:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If the worst comes to the worst we could always take a detour to Puyloubier.

Don't hold much chance of leaving there for at least a month though. ::bigsmile:

I know one things for certain, it wont be a quiet New Year there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back