Free Member
Jan 12, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Couple of years or so.
We are planning on going away again over New Year.
Last year we stayed at the C&CC Ravenglass Site and had a great time but want to try somewhere else this time around :thumb:

So...

Can anyone suggest a good site to spend New Year in either the Lake District or Dumfries and Galloway areas ?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Good grief ... I understand the desire ... and probably the (sad) necessity even ... but some of us haven't booked our main summer holidays yet!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
some of us haven't booked our main summer holidays yet!

that would be us, we're waiting for 'summer' ... but not holding my breath :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scek

scek

Free Member
Jan 12, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Couple of years or so.
We always plan ahead, we have most of the rest of this year already sorted and booked. Seahouses next week, dumfries a couple of weeks after, then a tour of the scottish highlands, then some short breaks around the lakes and northwest.

New year is next on our planning list...

Colbr44

Free Member
Mar 7, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Aviemore

Going to head to Aviemore for the new year, lots to do, great town and a great place to spend the festive period with the wife and kids. Do lets us know if anybody is thinking of going

aden

Free Member
Oct 20, 2012
Canada
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Hi all,
I'm also thinking to spend my holidays in UK and I shall be there in 26 Dec and I'm very crazy about this trip. Last time, I was there in 2005 and I think it is a very long time for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
We're heading to Grantown on Spey for the New Year period. Great Hogmanay party in the village square complete with ceilidh and live music till about 2 am.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Good grief ... I understand the desire ... and probably the (sad) necessity even ... but some of us haven't booked our main summer holidays yet!

My wife booked our New Years cottage in Wales last December.

I am also booked for a week in Spain next June.

All that is left now Easter and Summer and thats only because we are going in the van and the sites arent taking bookings yet..::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back