Rally NEW YEAR PARTY- BACK AT THE RACES--- (1 Viewer)

Oct 21, 2014
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 747
Exp
Since 2015
Had a fantastic time... Thks Paul and Nikki and all helpers you did a great job, and made us feel very welcome ... here's to the next time..
Anne , Gerry and Paula .
Ps if you find any specs they might well be mine

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Simply excellent... the best New Year party we have been to for years. Paul and Nikki were everywhere, making sure that we all enjoyed ourselves, and we did. Thanks also to everyone who, although it was often cold outside, went to the party intent on having fun. Brilliant!
So pleased you all had a good time, Paul and Nikki run a good bash that's for sure.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
paula wwe have a pair of sspecs we found whilst clearing up some one else said they wwere probably their primark ones
sso now not sure which we have i will send a pic tommorow and can post if they are yours

Aug 15, 2015
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Since 2015
Apologies for leaving on New Years' day, (son not well and chickens to feed/water). But what an event. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. Great company, well organised and look forward to meeting you all again through the next coming months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I missed a great New Years bash, first mother in law ill then I came down with sickness and diortribe New Year's Eve and just getting over it all.
Glad you all had a great time and hope it's on again this year.

John.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back