Rally NEW YEAR PARTY- BACK AT THE RACES--- (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
OK PARTY PEOPLE>>>
Those lucky enough to get on the party list for the exclusive New Year at the Races meet.

check your inbox for you my friends will now have the details required to make the remainder of payment to join us all at this great venue for a good laugh. You will be joining @scotzsue who has paid her deposit along with 24 other vans and their mildly mad owners.

1 HAGANAP
2 PETEnSAL
3 MITZYMAD
4 CATSPYJAMAS
5 petethemover
6 Ron & Gerri
7 retiringjoyce
8 DOGEARED
9 SIMSON
10 DIL7983
11 RONCAB
12 NECKENDER
13 Jim
14 offagaingr8
16 Rosalan.
17 Terry
18 Stacetop
19 Scotzsue
20 viennesee
21 Bellabee
22 Allan & Lorren
23 cazzarazza
24 Pete-Jay
25 Hyacinth 1
26 Annie 21220
27 25Kilg
28 Parkesy
29 Mr Gadget
30 Lillylo
31 Phil&Pam aka bandit

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi, unfortunately fun member DIL7983 will not be able to attend the new year rally due to ill health, so could you please remove them from the list. I am doing this for them as they have no internet.
Thanks Mew.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi @pinkgin if there is a spare place Shirley & Graham would love to fill it if possible, let me know and if it is ok I'll message them. If not no problem.
Hi @pinkgin if there is a spare place Shirley & Graham would love to fill it if possible, let me know and if it is ok I'll message them. If not no problem.

Sorry we have a waiting list already from various people that have contacted us. we will not be taking any more I'm afraid. .:(:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Hi, unfortunately fun member DIL7983 will not be able to attend the new year rally due to ill health, so could you please remove them from the list. I am doing this for them as they have no internet.
Thanks Mew.

That's a shame @Simson but thanks for letting us know.

Updated list below, just a few still to contact me with details/payment please.

1 HAGANAP
2 PETEnSAL
3 MITZYMAD
4 CATSPYJAMAS
5 petethemover
6 Ron & Gerri
7 retiringjoyce
8 DOGEARED
9 SIMSON
11 RONCAB
12 NECKENDER
13 Jim
14 offagaingr8
15 Lottiethehymer
16 Rosalan
17 Terry
18 Stacetop
19 Scotzsue
20 viennesee
21 Bellabee
22 Allan & Lorren
23 cazzarazza
24 Pete-Jay
25 Hyacinth 1
26 Annie 21220
27 25Kilg
28 Parkesy
29 Mr Gadget
30 Lillylo
31 Bandit

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi, I sent my payment while we were out of the country, could you please check that you got it.
Thanks
Mew

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Hi there Can you confirm you have received our payment please? Really looking forward to the break and meeting new people Pam aka Mrs Bandit

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Hi there Can you confirm you have received our payment please? Really looking forward to the break and meeting new people Pam aka Mrs Bandit

Hi Pam @bandit Payment received with thanks.

I have messaged those who have not yet paid/confirmed.

mr gadget

Free Member
Sep 24, 2016
lancing
Funster No
MH
autotrail arapaho
Exp
Hi just to inform you that. I will not be able to attend this rally as planned ,I know you have a reserve list so the space does not go to waste

Papalima

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi guys, my family plans have changed at late notice! If there is a hard standing slot available my wife & I would love to come and join in, if so please let me know how to pay! Many thanks Paul and Nadia!

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi:, as we are going to a family get together on the 29th, ( which I forgot all about, must have had one of my senior moments, again. ) we will not be arriving at the meet until 30th. Hope this will be ok.
:drinks: and thanks Mew

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
I have a spare 2017 ASCI book, which I will bring with us. Does anyone want it. Please pm me if you do.

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Hi :hi:, as we are going to a family get together on the 29th, ( which I forgot all about, must have had one of my senior moments, again. ) we will not be arriving at the meet until 30th. Hope this will be ok.

That's fine @Simson, thanks for letting us know.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
List below

1 HAGANAP
2 PETEnSAL
3 MITZYMAD
4 CATSPYJAMAS
5 petethemover
6 Red dragon
7 retiringjoyce
8 DOGEARED
9 SIMSON
10 late starting
11 RONCAB
12 NECKENDER
13 papalima
14 offagaingr8
15 Lottiethehymer
16 Rosalan
17 Terry
18 Stacetop
19 Scotzsue
20 viennesee
21 Bellabee
22 Allan & Lorren
23 cazzarazza
24 @Pete-Jay
25 kassbmw
26 Annie 21220
27 25Kilg
28 Parkesy
29 Lillylo

@petensal @mitzimad @catspyjamas @petethemover @Red Dragon @retiringjoyce @Dogeared @Simson @Late Starting @roncab @Neckender @Papalima @Offagaingr8 @Lottiethehymer @rosalan @Terry @Stacetop @scotzsue @Viennese @bellabee @Allan & Loren @cazzarazza14 @Pete-Jay-Sophie @KassBMW @Annie21220 @25kilg @Parkesy @Lillylo

Goooooooodddd evening funsters.

The above is the final list I have for Uttoxeter given to me by my trustie assistant. Can I ask the following, if you are not on, believe you should be, wished you were, then please let me know because...
When Pete and Steve, AKA Petensal and Mitzimad stand outside in a freezing cold field with rain splashing down on them they know you are coming and can plan your parking....

On arrival you come through the gates and head to the left where you will spot the finest example of motorhoming engineering (Rapido) with probably a banner attached denoting motorhome fun. DO NOT HEAD TO THE CARAVAN SITE. This is being used by caravaners who I understand are boring and may possibly attempt to kidnap you and your dog to give you a lecture on how once you're set up, you have had it and life won't be worth living, yet they themselves are able to nip to Tesco and do a shop.

We now have DJ Kassbmw flown in from his tour of Ibiza and Crete to bang out some tunes and of course you are more than welcome to bring your best Val Doonican LP to throw on the turntables :whistle:

I want to give you some advice for the meet in Haganaps little survival of winter meets.

1) The meet is for 4 nights in total, this means that we have a room available for all of those nights although it will have to be vacated on race day for a few hours. Therefore, use it, come in and join us because if you are in the hall you won't be using precious battery power in your van.

2) Make sure you are warm... if you sleep with a hat on it reduces the need for too much heating to be on and hence uses less power, the main power consumption in your unit will be the fan blowers for the heating.

3) I am sure there will be people with genearators, if you have one, please feel free to bring it but don't use it before 8-30 am and after 10pm.

4) Drink Alcohol, it's a sure way to stop you complaining about anything.(y)
5) Drink Alcohol in someone else's van, it's a sure way to make sure they freeze and you don't :xThumb:

6) Band subjects--- the following is small (not inclusive) list that musn't be discussed in my presence.

Brexit-
Trumpet-
Religion-
Hymers-
@JJ 's choice of pie
Man United
Me liking onedirection.
Aframes
wintering in Spain.

There will be an inventory when you arrive but here's the basics.

Thursday- Arrival NOT BEFORE 2PM
then when parked up and set up come and join us in the hall which you will of course be directed too and hopefully if your there for 7pm you can join in with some lovely Mulled Wine.

Should you survive this long then Friday will be bacon baps either by our van or in the hall. then it will be a free day to explore Uttoxeter, shop local at Tesco (ask a caravanner for a lift back) and then join us back in the hall Friday night for some pre New Year practice session.

If you are lucky enough to wake up on the Saturday (New Years Eve) you need to come and get your tickets from me for the racing.. the program starts about 12 and is full on. catspyjamas has plenty of tips being as she knows a lot about horses so please feel free to ask her. The racing finishes at 4 pm and then people get out the bars and the race course comes back to us again. So having now had two nights of practice it will be time to get ready to party over at the hall. The earlier the better as far as I am concerned. As you know the theme is animals and it woud be great if you dressed up, I know the majority are but each to their own.

Sunday- relax chill out recover,

Monday- time to go.

note to users.
If you have not been on a fun rally before don't be scared, join in or join out, it's entirely up to you but it will be what you make it. We don't hold your hands as we like to have fun ourselves but we are always willing to help and there are others too who will help. However, if we don't know you need help we will not know how to help.

All our meets contain the vital ingredient of participation from washing up to pouring drinks, you are not entering a pre-paid hospitality event, come join in and enjoy, meet others.

Please don't be miserable, it's not easy sorting out an event of this magnitude I know Nikki has worked really hard for us to be able to go and have fun so please do respect this. :xgrin:
:xgrin::xgrin:

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Any up for game of Mahjong sometime during the meet. (For FUN). If so give me a shout and I'll bring it.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
We are also not arriving until 30th - I did tell you some time ago. Hope you made a note!!

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Really looking forward to this and putting more faces to names. see you on the 29th probably around 2.30/3.30 depending on traffic.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
ill play anything,

can I just remind people that the Saturday is also an american buffet, simple snacks, thrown on the table eaten

Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Has anyone got the sat nav co ords for Uttoxeter Race course ?
Thanks in advance
Roncab

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back