Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have just had a call from Bryan. (no internet at the meet) The ground has defrosted and is a bit muddy!! The last couple of vans to arrive have needed a tow ON. They are expecting/hoping that the ground will freeze again so there are no further problems. He did go on to say that they have a jeep, a tractor and a Landrover on site, so there is no danger of anyone being stuck and not able to get on or off. He just wanted to let you know. Sounds like you'll all have fun :thumb:. Wish I was going. :Sad:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well we are going to take the van over tomorrow or Thursday Am. We shall not need a tow as by the time we get there all the funsters should be there. This will mean there are plenty of them to push us.

only being 10 mins away I can await the right temp before going. Nikkia nd I popped over yesterday and they all seemed to be settling in. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
We are due tomorrow but may have to review the day we arrive as the forcasted snow arrived at 6pm . We already have an inch and it is still snowing hard now ontop of the ice which hadn't cleared.
Daughter had problems coming here and getting up mountain on Christmas day so has decided to stay at home.
So fingers crossed. Roll on the trip to Lake Garda and some SUNSHINE.
:wine::wine:
In the meantime we will have some red and white liquid sunshine....

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well i am here and having a ball. Yes some have needed help but nothing serious.

Not having electric not a problem and "Suzy has again proved hostess with the mostest":winky:

Just come we are all having a ball.

Sorry posted late but listened no signal but my BT dongles working fine when I just got the puter out

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back