LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi, as some may be aware I was planning in getting information together for a New years meet a the Cotton Arms. However after careful consideration and now in receipt of my University time table I am unable to commit to this. It may still be possible for us to attend a meet but, I may well be having to work New Years Eve, (gotta pay my way through Uni somehow) and therefore it would be unfair to have to commit this early.

Should anyone wish to take it on then the venue is there with the use of a hall for either a buffet or a do your own thing. The landlord will need notifying should anyone be wanting to take on. I will of course be able to give help from afar and may even be able to attend, just not arrange it.

So please PM or Post if you can or would like to take on the task.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am unable to commit to this. It may still be possible for us to attend a meet

No problem haggers.

Penelope Pitstop Productions will save your jamon.

Instead of freezing your nuts off in a snow covered field relocate to The Spanish Job. Just a few miles south of the Cotton Arms. Enjoy New Year in a tee shirt. Don't pay £3.50 for a glass of wine, get a litre of quality wine for that.

The Spanish love fireworks. The Spanish love bull fights so we will have a bull fight FUN style. The picadors and matadors will be issued with plastic weapons, no bull will die for FUN. The picadors and matadors on the other hand, well, payback time.

A hangover cure for New Year's Day, a quick swim up the warm Atlantic coast to Cadiz. Last one there buys the sangria.

Be there or be square.

Choose:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...=L2eW196pvYENMAQcUUBSJQ&cbp=12,51.29,,0,13.88
or
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...d=g18SaVDslch7d3FkOUe1oA&cbp=12,81.93,,0,4.08

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
A hangover cure for New Year's Day, a quick swim up the warm Atlantic coast to Cadiz.

Brian, if you are wearing your Speedo's :whatthe: and swimming in the Atlantic on New Years Day, :Eeek: it might be worth the trip just to see you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Brian, if you are wearing your Speedo's :whatthe: and swimming in the Atlantic on New Years Day, :Eeek: it might be worth the trip just to see you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't laugh - I'm only quoting PP.

"It was wet but warm" "Rex wore shorts all winter".

So maybe you'll see both of us striking out..... From Trafalgar Lighthouse to Cadiz, it's our British duty.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back