Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
Has anyone any Ideas for NY in Cornwall. Don't want disco or anything but fireworks ok. Would like to be near beach to see the sea

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Newquay and St Ives both do great parties and fireworks. Sure you will find details on the web.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We went to Padstow last year. That was good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Looe ....do a brilliant New Year Celebration. Fireworks and Fancy Dress (y) ......not sure about sites though, we did apartments.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Dunno about Padstow, really, you need to book really early in the year to get accommodation in Padstow for Xmas/New Year.
I wouldn't have a clue about what Sites are open either, even though we live in Cornwall we have never stayed on a site here. Google it would be my advice.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Dunno about Padstow, really, you need to book really early in the year to get accommodation in Padstow for Xmas/New Year.
I wouldn't have a clue about what Sites are open either, even though we live in Cornwall we have never stayed on a site here. Google it would be my advice.

We stayed at Padstow Touring Park, if I remember correctly, which is open 12 months. We didn't book it until late. September or October time I think. The restaurant was booked around the same time.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Treloan farm at Portscatho would be our choice for Cornwall. Two pubs, shop and a butchers within walking distance. The shop acts as the post office and bank as well. http://www.coastalfarmholidays.co.uk
The Hidden Hut, also within walking distance will be open over the holidays as well and it is not to be missed. http://www.hiddenhut.co.uk

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
We are staying Camping Caradon Touring Park near Looe over the New Year. I think they are full now. There are I think there are thee other "funsters" staying .

If you are near there on the 31st December please come and join us for a piece of my birthday cake and may be drink of sorts From about 10.30 am We are in a Hobby Siesta.

colyboy

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
For ST ives try the rugby club.I was talking to a guy who has stopped on there a few times.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
We are staying Camping Caradon Touring Park near Looe over the New Year. I think they are full now. There are I think there are thee other "funsters" staying .

If you are near there on the 31st December please come and join us for a piece of my birthday cake and may be drink of sorts From about 10.30 am We are in a Hobby Siesta.

colyboy

Just tried them. You are correct sir. No room left

Nik

Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
Perranporth is usually very good.
Get tickets for the celebrations at the Watering Hole. We'll be surfing New years Eve and New years day. Whatever you do enjoy.
cheers
Nik

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back