NEW YEAR --AT THE RACES PART DEUX -The return to hectors House (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Updated List

1 haganap
2 janine & barrie (entertainers)
3 hutchies
4 techno 100
5 WEEJEE
6 Martin1951
7 meanders
8 RED DRAGON
9 dingray
10 BDPAGE
11 fisherman8
12 CHRIS GREEEN
13 petensal
14 armytwowheels
15 detnor
16 silkcut-----
17 scammelmanswife
18 SCOTTIES
19 nIGEL AND dEBBIE
20 lunarman
21 LYNDON Rv
22 jandek
23 FUNFLAIR
24 torremontessori
25 spacetop
26 rob griff
27 atlantisbird
28 cattyspyjamas
29 KATLEWIS
30 mitzimad

IF YOU ARE NOT IN RED WE ARE AWAITING YOUR REPLY TO THE PM WE SENT REGARDING ARRIVAL DETAILS.....

Ok funsters,

If you are on this list above, you should have a PM requesting details for arrivals etc.

Nikki and I look forward to seeing you all over the New Year and can't wait for the fun and frolics to start.

Just a couple of points to remember.

1) Have fun
2) remember, throw some fancy dress from your youth pop era in the van,
3) Have fun
4) make sure you have the beer in the van
5) Have fun
6) make sure you check out the racing post to get your tips, if not, dont panic, I will giove you one.
7) have fun
8) Remember to bring your rally fees .The cost for 4 nights camping, 2 race tickets to the racing (kids go free) all entertainment champagne reception and pig in bap is
£87.90p per van (singles knock the price of a race ticket off £20) this is a rally fee from Sat night to Wednesday morning payable regardless of arrival date. Please remember that extra night for those wishing to stay New years day night, is £9.70...... Of course please less your deposit off. :thumb: and remember this includes, Hall hire, Race Tickets, Mulled wine, Bacon Baps, Sparkling wine reception Janine and Barrie kareoke with me singing, and that you can not put a price on.
9) have fun.
10) your generator if you have one, if not we will work something out with regard battery charging electric etc.... you will not freeze to death... I promise.
11) Have fun

ONE FURTHER NOTE, I WAS ALLOCATED 30 PLACES BUT BEGGED FOR 33 SO I CAN STILL TAKE A VAN OR TWO IF ANY LATE ARRIVALS WISH TO COME. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CHANGES SINCE WE STARTED IN ATTENDANCE PEOPLE DUE TO ALL KINDS OF REASONS. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE AT A LOOSE END THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN...... PLEASE LET ME KNOW....:thumb::thumb:
[/QUOTE]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Updated List

1 haganap2 janine & barrie (entertainers)
3 hutchies
4 techno 100
5 WEEJEE6 Martin1951
7 meanders
8 RED DRAGON
9 dingray
10 BDPAGE
11 fisherman8
12 CHRIS GREEEN
13 petensal
14 armytwowheels
15 detnor16 silkcut-----
17 scammelmanswife
18 SCOTTIES
19 nIGEL AND dEBBIE20 lunarman
21 LYNDON Rv
22 jandek
23 FUNFLAIR
24 torremontessori
25 spacetop
26 rob griff
27 atlantisbird
28 cattyspyjamas
29 KATLEWIS
30 mitzimad

IF YOU ARE NOT IN RED WE ARE AWAITING YOUR REPLY TO THE PM WE SENT REGARDING ARRIVAL DETAILS.....

Ok funsters,

If you are on this list above, you should have a PM requesting details for arrivals etc.

Nikki and I look forward to seeing you all over the New Year and can't wait for the fun and frolics to start.

1) Have fun
3) Have fun
5) Have fun
6) make sure you check out the racing post to get your tips, if not, dont panic, I will giove you one.
7) have fun
8) Remember to bring your rally fees .The cost for 4 nights camping, 2 race tickets to the racing (kids go free) all entertainment champagne reception and pig in bap is
£87.90p per van (singles knock the price of a race ticket off £20) this is a rally fee from Sat night to Wednesday morning payable regardless of arrival date. Please remember that extra night for those wishing to stay New years day night, is £9.70...... Of course please less your deposit off. :thumb: and remember this includes, Hall hire, Race Tickets, Mulled wine, Bacon Baps, Sparkling wine reception Janine and Barrie kareoke with me singing, and that you can not put a price on.
9) have fun.
10) your generator if you have one, if not we will work something out with regard battery charging electric etc.... you will not freeze to death... I promise.
11) Have fun

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

quick note people. just to say that we will be in the same area as last year now. I have had to change things due to the weather. This means two things... We will now be all on hard standing and only have to walk a matter of yards accross to the hall where we will be having the entertainment.

last year we had to move a few vans for race day. I hope to avoid that scenario this year as there is fewer of us, but inevitably it may happen for 1 or 2, but it's no big deal..... and it will only be for a few hours. whilst the Gee Gees' race around. :thumb::thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
start my new job on the 30th not the 6th, so got to pull out of this meet,sorry paul:Sad:
only day i will get off is the 1st:Doh:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
start my new job on the 30th not the 6th, so got to pull out of this meet,sorry paul:Sad:
only day i will get off is the 1st:Doh:

Oh that's a shame Chris, was really looking forward to meeting up.

Seems everytime we get 1 on board we have 1 jump overboard. ::bigsmile:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
For those who were not there last year, you are this close to the racing..

Attachments

• utt18.jpg
    utt18.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 45

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
:Doh:
Just tried on the spandex trousers from my Slade days - a big Dave Hill fan.

To my utter surprise, they do not look as good on me know as they did in the 70's:whatthe: Before we get the comments, it could have something to do with the shrinkage of the material during its time in storage::bigsmile:

The question I ask is anyone not dressing up in fancy dress gear or do I need to go to the shops? Don't want to be the only funster in normal (if that's what you call me fashion sense today) gear on the big night?

Nigel

Everything else sorted, including generator and petrol:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
does this mean you can come?

or does it mean your happy to start working sooner :RollEyes::whatthe:
still wont be coming Paul,but Frans working tomorrow and Friday,so i may as well work while the chance is there:thumb:
and because they break up tonight for christmas and i agreed to start and do about two hours work tomorrow, doing 2 drops that got missed today i will get paid 4 days for that:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Updated List

3 hutchies
4 techno 100
5 WEEJEE6 Martin1951
7 meanders
8 REDDRAGON
9 dingray
10 BDPAGE
11 fisherman8
12 mitzimad
13 petensal
14 armytwowheels
15 detnor16 silkcut-----
17 scammelmanswife
18 SCOTTIES
19 nIGEL AND dEBBIE
20 lunarman
21 LYNDON Rv
22 jandek
23 FUNFLAIR
24 torremontessori
25 spacetop
26 rob griff
27 atlantisbird
28 cattyspyjamas
29 KATLEWIS
30 PLACE AVAILABLE

Ok funsters,

1) Have fun
3) Have fun
5) Have fun
7) have fun
9) have fun.
11) Have fun

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

quick note people. just to say that we will be in the same area as last year now. I have had to change things due to the weather. This means two things... We will now be all on hard standing and only have to walk a matter of yards accross to the hall where we will be having the entertainment.

last year we had to move a few vans for race day. I hope to avoid that scenario this year as there is fewer of us, but inevitably it may happen for 1 or 2, but it's no big deal..... and it will only be for a few hours. whilst the Gee Gees' race around. :thumb::thumb

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Nearly time Funsters... .Below is a link to the race course- Our party will be being held at position number 12 the paddock pavillion--
we will be parked (I think) behind there on the hardstanding (22 A)
this means we will not have to move when we are all parked up.....

http://www.uttoxeter-racecourse.co.uk/downloads/Events-Brochure.pdf

Sadly Lyndon can no longer make it and I therefore have 2 places available......for any last minute funsters wishing to party on through the night and in to the New Year........:RollEyes:

Updated List

3 hutchies
4 techno 100
5 WEEJEE6 Martin1951
7 meanders
8 REDDRAGON
9 dingray
10 BDPAGE
11 fisherman8
12 mitzimad
13 petensal
14 armytwowheels
15 detnor
16 silkcut-----
17 scammelmanswife
18 SCOTTIES
19 nIGEL AND dEBBIE
20 lunarman
21 KATLEWIS
22 jandek
23 FUNFLAIR
24 torremontessori
25 spacetop
26 rob griff
27 atlantisbird
28 cattyspyjamas
29 PLACE AVAILABLE
30 PLACE AVAILABLE

Ok funsters,

1) Have fun
3) Have fun
5) Have fun
7) have fun
9) have fun.
11) Have fun

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
In view of the on going scandals concerning the stars of the 70's, together with the fact that my spandex trousers have shrunk in storage, I have decided to play it safe at this years fancy dress bash.

I was going to go as Rolf with his didgeridoo, but this weeks events have put paid to that.:RollEyes:

As a last resort, and hopefully a safe bet I have dug out the old aran jumper plan to go as Val Doonican. Lets hope he does not get nicked between now and the new year, otherwise I will be really struggling:Smile:

Now frantically searing internet for his songs to learn for the karaoke:Eeek:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
In view of the on going scandals concerning the stars of the 70's, together with the fact that my spandex trousers have shrunk in storage, I have decided to play it safe at this years fancy dress bash.

I was going to go as Rolf with his didgeridoo, but this weeks events have put paid to that.:RollEyes:

As a last resort, and hopefully a safe bet I have dug out the old aran jumper plan to go as Val Doonican. Lets hope he does not get nicked between now and the new year, otherwise I will be really struggling:Smile:

Now frantically searing internet for his songs to learn for the karaoke:Eeek:

That's the spirit :thumb:

I was going as Suzi Quattro but my leather trousers have similarly shrunk in storage so I will be Chrissie Hynde instead. :winky:

barrie taylor

Funster
Jun 18, 2012
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
18 months
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Can't wait ---- so just testing the champagne to make sure it's good enough...

It seems ok :winky:

Likening the Val idea, clad I'm an 80s boy.....wonder if Andrew Hutchies will dig out his 80s gear,,,,:winky:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Had a great day with the family. Heading to Chatsworth house tomorrow for three nights to get revved up for Saturday :Cool:

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
Does the karaoke use MP3+G or CDG tracks?

If MP3+G, I have 18000 tracks on hard drive (can't sing any of them though:roflmto:) that I can bring along.

Nigel

barrie taylor

Funster
Jun 18, 2012
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
18 months
Does the karaoke use MP3+G or CDG tracks?

If MP3+G, I have 18000 tracks on hard drive (can't sing any of them though:roflmto:) that I can bring along.

Nigel
i play cdg through the laptop not an expert so if you are good with teccy stuff then bring it im sure we could rig something up:thumb: is there anything i should download?

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
LAST CALL FOR FUNSTERS...... WILLING TO PARTY, HAVE FUN,,,,,, ENJOY THEMSELVES,,,,, BE HARDY,,,,,,,,

A FEW SPACES AVAILABLE.

http://www.uttoxeter-racecourse.co.uk/downloads/Events-Brochure.pdf

Updated List

1 haganap
2 janine & barrie (entertainers)
3 cattyspyjamas
4 techno 100
5 WEEJEE
6 Martin1951
7 meanders
8 REDDRAGON
9 dingray
10 BDPAGE
11 fisherman8
12 mitzimad
13 petensal
14 armytwowheels
15 detnor
16 silkcut-----
17 scammelmanswife
18 SCOTTIES
19 nIGEL AND dEBBIE
20 lunarman
21 KATLEWIS
22 jandek
23 FUNFLAIR
24 torremontessori
25 spacetop
26 rob griff
27 atlantisbird
28 Available
29 Available
30 Available

Ok funsters,

1) Have fun
3) Have fun
5) Have fun
7) have fun
9) have fun.
11) Have fun

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Bump bump ,,,,

Places still available,,,,

Van packed and ready to roll

:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Thought we would have a few games on Sunday and Monday. . Something like horse charades....pictionary etc

barrie taylor

Funster
Jun 18, 2012
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
18 months
games

Janine is bringing scrabble, rummikub. anyone want uke lesson. i may bring a kite :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back