New website for finding a travel partner (1 Viewer)

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Sorry enjoying Spain to much for a meet! Wine and Tapers €2.50,weather lovely,!!
image.jpg

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Hi Carol,
Fridge done,just a bad connection fuse wise,fridge connected to vehicle battery,so showed battery as being flat,because the fuse keeps disconnecting ,learn some thing new every day!!

At Almerimar in the port,nice spot,bit windy,sunset,glass of wine tapes,as for travelling outside UK,it's so easy,more of a nightmare driving from Deal to Chester,going to the food and drink at Easter,dreading the weather!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Lesley,
If you are talking about the singles site, and I forget its name at present, I believe it has never really taken off in the way that was hoped.
However it matters little as it is easy enough to start any thread about a singles meet on the site just as you have done now and people will reply when/if they are interested.
As a singley I have attended two meets to date and never saw a problem at either, take care and have fun.
Happy New Year,
Norman .

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
Hi everyone.
Newly become Solo Traveler, currently in Benidorm - Raco.
Looking for ideas/offers, how/where to celebrate the New Year's Eve?
14th January, will start traveling south East Spain, then to Portugal and then to catch Ferry from Calais back to UK on the 6th April.
Any solo lady interested in meeting/Company between now and April?
happy New Year to everyone.

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'll get on it in the New Year then...:xsmile:

Hi - I'm off to Norway-North Cape etc.. early Feb for a couple of weeks & then up to Scotland April & May.
Anyone around mid June ish for a meet up?

May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
Hi I would be interested in going abroad as I am single and disabled but active regards mervyn

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi I would be interested in going abroad as I am single and disabled but active regards mervyn
Why not join us to go to twin lakes in France. Early September. . I am solo and also will be my first time with motorhome abroad so am teaming up with a couple of others including Popeye and his co pilot. Roy.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I am booked for Chunnel 31st August at
21.30 crossing .with a few other funsters .no plans yet as to where to stop or which route to take south ,so its going to be a laugh all the way ..Roy

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
Hi Maeve, Why not go to the Newbury Moterhome show with your friends? I am sure you will find many solo travelers at the event you could link up with to go round the uk before you go oversees for the winter.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I am looking for a MH at present so cannot commit to anything at present. I have travelled abroad with a friend for 6 weeks which was very enjoyable, Spain and Portugal.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Hi Sandra I have spoken to Terry and discussed the vans he has . I want something more spacious 4 berth preferably as I want to take my two grand children away some week ends and during the school holidays. I like the Auto Trail Apache 640E and the Cheyanne . Just got to find one at the right price. Thank you for the tip re Terry

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Hi Maeve, Why not go to the Newbury Moterhome show with your friends? I am sure you will find many solo travelers at the event you could link up with to go round the uk before you go oversees for the winter.
Hi Dave is Newbury in Berkshire it`s the only one I know? Maeve

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
That's it Berkshire, next month get yourself to it. It will be my first time at a rally so the more funsters I meet the better.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi Sandra I have spoken to Terry and discussed the vans he has . I want something more spacious 4 berth preferably as I want to take my two grand children away some week ends and during the school holidays. I like the Auto Trail Apache 640E and the Cheyanne . Just got to find one at the right price. Thank you for the tip re Terry
Alans got a Cheyenne, he really likes it. Its a good layout for 2 friends, single settees, but as a couple the bed is HUGE. If you want to take the Grandkids get the Hi Top with overcab bed.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Alans got a Cheyenne, he really likes it. Its a good layout for 2 friends, single settees, but as a couple the bed is HUGE. If you want to take the Grandkids get the Hi Top with overcab bed.
Yes I have looked at the lay out and I like the idea of the lounge at the back for social evenings lol. I am really fired now about getting one if you hear of one going ,I don`t mind travelling to find the right one spread the word please .Maeve

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Different layouts available Maeve. Just like our Apache has different options so watch its the layout you want before travelling. Keep your eye on Gumtree and Preloved too. ..And do not part with cash til the keys are in your hand. Good luck.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
That's it Berkshire, next month get yourself to it. It will be my first time at a rally so the more funsters I meet the better.
I would like to do that it depends on several appointments outstanding .What date is it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back