Dec 9, 2007
kent
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
Hi,

I wonder if any-one could help me track down a new bayonet waste adaptor? I have been on to CAK tanks but their's are the wrong size as are other various web sites. The size I need is 45mm at the bayonet end and 40mm pipe to fit on the other end. Picture included below (I hope).

Thanks in advance.

Ken.

Image2.jpg

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Have you tried here?

Link Removed

Link Removed

bdfc_2.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi,

I wonder if any-one could help me track down a new bayonet waste adaptor? I have been on to CAK tanks but their's are the wrong size as are other various web sites. The size I need is 45mm at the bayonet end and 40mm pipe to fit on the other end. Picture included below (I hope).

Thanks in advance.

Ken.

Image2.jpg

Hi Ken

Unfortunately the ones you are being pointed to here will not fit your application as they are for 3" waste outlets which are standard on all American vehicles, reading your post, 45mm is equivalent to 1 3/4".

Perhaps you need to try one of the suppliers for European motorhomes such as John's Cross, East Coast Leisure or O'Leary Motorhomes.

OP
OP
J

jacken

Free Member
Dec 9, 2007
kent
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
Thanks for your replies. I tried the web sites as suggested but they are all the wrong size. Ebay drew a blank as well. As it is for a German motorhome I will try the Germaan sites.

ken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back