new van elddis 180 (1 Viewer)

L

liverpool

Deleted User
have just taken the plunge and traded in my autocruise starblazer for a new elddis 180 the other half is already moaning about the lack of storage but she wanted the van with seatbelts to take the grandchildren away !! i never win :Sad: got a great deal from marquis newbury and expecting to collect it on 18th May :Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
HOPE you have many happy hours in your new mh.

There are so many brightly coloured boxes that you can put things in in your van, it should be easy to sort storage out as you go along. You may find that once you start cleaning your Eldiss there are all kinds of hidden little storage places that you find .... I know I did on my 200.
:Smile:

OP
OP
L

liverpool

Deleted User
well she wont be able to take the 6 or 7 pairs of shoes she usually does thats for sure:ROFLMAO:i keep telling her she only has 1 pair of feet .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
well she wont be able to take the 6 or 7 pairs of shoes she usually does thats for sure:ROFLMAO:i keep telling her she only has 1 pair of feet .

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But that one pair of feet can need several different pairs of footwear, dependant on the weather -
slippers,flipflops,trainers,boots,wellies,walking shoes,and of course high heels - see 7 pairs without thinking that could be needed over the course of a trip.

Enjoy your new van

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Liverpool
We have the smaller 130 and at first wondered where we would put everything but if packed right its amazing what you can get in it.

Anyway hope you enjoy the new van and you could always leave her at home and take the grandkids:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that save loads of room.

Gerry

OP
OP
L

liverpool

Deleted User
on a serious note where do you store your chairs and aqua roll ?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I put my shoes in a laundry bag in the shower room unit. There you are, Mrs Liverpool, you can take as many as you want.:thumb:

My chairs I put under the dining table when travelling. Sorry - what's an aqua unit?

Also, there is a bit of room in mine behind the driver and passenger seat where I put a lot of things. There is room in the internal access to the water tank.

It's something which you use trial and error as you go along.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Again liverpool

I know what an aquaroll is but i dont know why you would need one we normally fill up on arrival if staying on site and whe carry a 10L container (Carry in shower room fits neatly and no need to move to use shower or wc) which we use for topping up you will notice next to your fresh water inlet there is a 12v socket you should have a pump that plugs in there and drops in to water container just need a small length of pipe.

As for storing chairs it all depends where we are going and what we are doing but if like ours your water tank is under the rear facing dining bench, What i have done is unscrewed the slats so they slide along and i can get my fold away chairs on top of the water tank normally wasted space. I dont have a rear lounge like your self but have the dinette and side bench under my side bench i store my fold away table, whirly gig, and still room for things like badminton set and some shoes.
In the wardrobe we tend to hang up all our shirts and stuff we class as going out stuff and the rest of the overhead lockers are used for tee shirts and odds and sods we do leave a locker empty so we can throw dirty clothes in.
Things like ramps and ehu cable fit behind passengers seat also have our bbq table there.

Hope this helps but if you sit in the van with all your stuff and just play about untill you get best way and im sure you will have loads of room.
Forgot to mention food lol we tend to keep light stuff in an overhead locker and tins and stuff in or low locker.

Hope this helps
Gerry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back