new to this (1 Viewer)

landielady

Free Member
Jan 20, 2010
surrey
Funster No
Exp
new
hi everyone feel upon this site by accident while trying to check what john cross dealership was like..lol
but site looks fun and helpful. so why not join in i thought.. never now might pick up some use tips along the way and make some new friends..
i am new to the motorhome world, in fact searching madly to find one that is suitable for a young lady !! well youngish anyway . maybe someone could point me in the right direction ?? would like power steering , shower etc..

thanks

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
i am new to the motorhome world, in fact searching madly to find one that is suitable for a young lady !! well youngish anyway . maybe someone could point me in the right direction ?? would like power steering , shower etc..

thanks

Hi and welcome to Fun, did you find out about us and did you like what you found:winky:

You are welcome to give my lot a call and have a chat, Lawrence has some snow on the roof, but we understand there is still some fire in ther grate, Andy is a bit of a shorty but knows his stuff and if your after a toyboy, our Mark's the lad:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
maybe someone could point me in the right direction ?? thanks

Easy, get to John's Cross or any other dealer for that matter. Take a camera. Take some tranquillisers. Sit in as many MHs are your brain can stand. And do it again and again.

Once you know what's on offer inside then it's time to think of a reputable dealer and get really serious.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You are welcome to give my lot a call and have a chat, Lawrence has some snow on the roof, but we understand there is still some fire in ther grate, Andy is a bit of a shorty but knows his stuff and if your after a toyboy, our Mark's the lad:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Since landielady probably won't know this, Peter owns the place. Now how can you go wrong when The Boss posts a message like that.

OP
OP
L

landielady

Free Member
Jan 20, 2010
surrey
Funster No
Exp
new
Hi Pete

well think i am on my way down to sunny robertsbridge to look at a couple of motorhomes i have seen on the web site, just hope they are still there by the time i get there..lol as everytime i see one on the web i phone up about them and they all say the same.. sorry we sold it !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry: maybe that is a sign lol
hope the boys will be as helpful as you say:thumb:

thanks sue

OP
OP
L

landielady

Free Member
Jan 20, 2010
surrey
Funster No
Exp
new
Easy, get to John's Cross or any other dealer for that matter. Take a camera. Take some tranquillisers. Sit in as many MHs are your brain can stand. And do it again and again.

Once you know what's on offer inside then it's time to think of a reputable dealer and get really serious.

:thumb:thank you ,, have pills at the ready.... have been looking for a while now so have kinda got a rough idea of what i am looking for, its just a matter of finding one i guess.to much choice and of course not enough money....:ROFLMAO:
landielady

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi Sue,
You'll get loads of friendly advice on here. Someone will know the answer to any problem you have. You may get several different answers , but you'll get there in the end.:winky:
We are new to Motor homing but have caravaned for years.
Theres a valentines rally meet planned , were going, first 1 with the group, hopefully put some faces to names.
Though it might be the last if we end up next to a supersonic 24 /7 generator running , dogs barking , music blaring , staying up till 4 in the morning laughing/singing member though :ROFLMAO:
Bev

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Pete

well think i am on my way down to sunny robertsbridge to look at a couple of motorhomes i have seen on the web site, just hope they are still there by the time i get there..lol as everytime i see one on the web i phone up about them and they all say the same.. sorry we sold it !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry: maybe that is a sign lol
hope the boys will be as helpful as you say:thumb:
thanks sue

Hi Sue,

We are pretty sharp in moving them into the sold section on the website once the deal is done so you should be OK.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi landielady

Welcome to MH Fun :welcomefunster:

Hope you find what you want, as already said look and sit in as many as possible, or you can take. With luck then you should make the right choice, make sure before parting with any cash, it can be expensive if you make a wrong choice.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back