new to the site, looking for info. for Morocco next winter (1 Viewer)

Stevang

Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy
Exp
Hi Steve and Andrea hear just joined ,Hello every one...we have recently retired and spent winter in the algarve,lots of learning on the way, but have enjoyed every moment ... Finding motorhomers very helpful... One suggesting to join this site as we want to go to Morocco for next winter and was told lots of people on hear go there and would be great for a little support ...

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Suggest you look at the Morocco 2016 thread which is just about complete. (One contributing Funster still there but leaving shortly).
The thread is long around 90 pages or thereabouts. However, every thing you need to know is here from preperation, documentation, how to cross, where to go, road conditions, the list goes on and is informative and complete.
I suggest you start at the beginning and be prepared for a long read. You will be up to speed after completing the read.
Safe Travels.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
With some lovely pictures too! Mostly taken by Phil!,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Morocco 2013
Morocco 2014
Morocco 2015
Morocoo 2106

Read all those first and then come back with any questions.. :)
Lots of advise, tips and good humour....

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome, I would also become a fully paid up member £15 a year so you have access to all the resources on the site and can ask as many questions as you need. Other wise you would only be able to ask 5 questions.
:welcome3:

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Hello Welcome, I would also become a fully paid up member £15 a year so you have access to all the resources on the site and can ask as many questions as you need. Other wise you would only be able to ask 5 questions.
:welcome3:
Hi Steve & Andrea, first Morocco tip as a member you also get 20 euro off Return Algerciras/Maroc, quids in already. You'll love it

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Once you've paid your membership fee you'll have access to the "Resources" section where you'll find "Taking a Motorhome to Morocco". Has all the info you need in one place - but once you've read that have a look at the Morocco threads as they put the info into practical terms.

When you've decided on an approx date, post here or keep an eye out and there will almost certainly be someone who would be happy to "hold your hand" through the formalities - it's how we did it.

OP
OP
Stevang

Stevang

Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy
Exp
Thanks for your reply ..I will join the site I believe will be of great use to us
Thanks again Andrea x

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Thanks for your reply ..I will join the site I believe will be of great use to us
Thanks again Andrea x

Not just for Morocco either. There's a wealth of knowledge here; I'll guarantee you'll save your membership fee the first time you have a problem - or even before!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stevang

Stevang

Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy
Exp
Ok I'm a paid up member now, so what do I click on to find out about morocco? I'm not so good at this yet lol
Thanks in advance

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back