Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Barrow-in-Furness
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm. Newbie
Afternoon all, Janet and I wrote of car/caravan last Friday and are now looking for a motor home with a end washroom for our first motor home.
Advise required on model and where to find one?

rronyag

Free Member
Jun 28, 2011
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
Don't know how much you have in the kitty but we've got a Swift Bolero 722 fixed bed, which has a washroom at the back. We love our wagon!!

Happy hunting

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Afternoon all, Janet and I wrote of car/caravan last Friday and are now looking for a motor home with a end washroom for our first motor home.
Advise required on model and where to find one?

Wow that's a bit extreme. Maybe a part exchange might have been better! ::bigsmile:

Wyn

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
with a end washroom for our first motor home.

That's interesting.

You'll find much less space in a MH and you don't wash that often so personally I'd have that low on the list.

High on the list is lounge space for those miserable days and evenings. Now that is satisfied so well by an end U shaped lounge.

We do have an end washroom ( Burstner 530 ) and wished it was a U shaped lounge quite often.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Unless you have something like ours Brian.
It has an end bathroom . But the front seats both swivel round into the lounge, and it has a large L and smaller bench settee.
We chose the layout because we too didn't like the bathroom in the middle , feeling it split the MH in half. But then we had had 3 caravans before the MH. So were used to a larger open loungey space.We found you didn't get with lots of motorhomes.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Unless you have something like ours Brian.
It has an end bathroom . But the front seats both swivel round into the lounge, and it has a large L and smaller bench settee.
We chose the layout because we too didn't like the bathroom in the middle , feeling it split the MH in half. But then we had had 3 caravans before the MH. So were used to a larger open loungey space.We found you didn't get with lots of motorhomes.
you should have looked at the American Rvs loads of loungy space with a slide out ::bigsmile:
enough room to swing two cats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back