Aug 27, 2010
airdrie scotland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 weeks
hi to all

have recently purchased a Ci Carioca 665 to do some touring with hopefully some fishing in between

as a novice joined to gain some information so we can enjoy our purchase

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Welcome. You will find all sorts of advice here about almost anything and if you want to see if something has been discussed before, you can always click 'search' at the top of the page and put in a subject. Really useful.
Ivy

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome to fun, theres loads of information on here and if you cant find an answer just post a question and someone is bound to help you.

Dont forget have a look at the various rallies and meets as there may be one near you and they are always entertaining

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello from another CI owner. Hope you get as much enjoyment from yours as we do ours. Welcome to MHF too:winky:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun

Its well worth the subscription fees and you get discounts off the motorhome shows and from some insurance companies so technically you can get far more than your subscription back.

Everyone is friendly and there are meets and rallies throughout the year.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and a BIG welcome to the funhouse you will find like minded people on here don't worry about em all their bark is worse than their bite..although I'm not too sure about a couple of em but we all get by

I see you like to do a bit of fishing if so try this link http://www.wytonlakes.com good place for a relaxing weekend for fishing...however it is Adults only!!

Enjoy this site and have fun!!:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I got my subscription fee back in one visit

Hi and welcome to fun

Its well worth the subscription fees and you get discounts off the motorhome shows and from some insurance companies so technically you can get far more than your subscription back.

Everyone is friendly and there are meets and rallies throughout the year.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjopy it as much as a lot of us do. I managed to get the subscription fee back in just one visit to the Lincoln motorhome show from Duncan of Star Spangled Spanner.. a lot will give a club member a discount so you soon get the subs back and have a good network of dealers.

Bob:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back