New to motorhomes but old to life (1 Viewer)

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone,
Been browsing this site quite a bit today, very interesting community you have here, lots of experience in motorhoming with some very good tips, I have learned much already.
We have been motorhoming for around 3-4 months and are on our third motorhome, (well we will be on Saturday), the first two had so many shortcomings that I couldn't live with so they had to go (it's only money and you can't take it...........................).
Hope this one has everything we need but at 6 foot 3 inches it's a tall order (pun intended:Doh:), it's an Autotrail Cheyenne 840 SE 2006 vintage, nice condition with 37K on it.
Hope to make some contributions on here in the coming months and maybe meet some of you in the not to distant future.
Regards to all
Cal

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Welcome to the forum. 3 motorhomes in 4 months? That's got to be a record.
Hope this one lasts a bit longer
Allan

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
welcome:thumb:, thats going some 3 motorhomes in 4 months... your dealer must be your best mate:ROFLMAO: no intent to be rude.

OP
OP
dogman

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
welcome to fun

If you fancy meeting some of us why not come to the Waldegraves meet in November,

whatever you do, have fun
Just found the thread, looks like fun with many pictures of the BAR, count me in, will book soonest, looking forward to meeting you all there.
Many thanks to all who have posted for a warm and friendly welcome.
Cal

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome from the Isle of Wight,
yes you now when a van's not right for you , we are now on are 9th van in 35 years and twice I made the wrong decision both didn't stay with us very long one only 3 months.
By the way we have a very excitable cocker spaniel 3&1/2 years old which could do with your help, lovely dog just manic.
Enjoy your purchase , doubt if you like a lot of other m/h owners us included will get much actual camping in during the winter months we now tend to use it for day trips with possibly the odd one or two night camp this time of year . We can't wait for Spring to get out properly and enjoy some funster meets again.
:rain: :sin: Ann & Terry :rain::sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well welcome to the fun from the drill's and use it all year round look in on the winter campers thred :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back