Oct 28, 2012
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We are newbies
Hi everyone,
We sold our caravan as our teenage boys moaned too much about going away. BUT we missed it so much we decided to buy a motorhome. We bought a 1994 Ford CI Meridien to test the water and see if its for us. It has been well looked after and is in excellent condition inside. Our first trip was to the lakes for a couple of nights and our only regret was we booked 2 nights in the same place, no need to in your motorhome, I love that. This weekend we are off to York, trying to bribe the boys with trips to Eden Camp and the Air Museum, not working so far, but who cares lol.
Looking forward to lots of fun in our motorhome. We are interested in joining in some rallies if you know any in our area, we live in Blackpool. Also we bought the motorhome with no instruction manuals for anything, so may need to pick someone's brains about a few things.
Shirley and Anthony

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Shirley and Anthony :welcome: to fun, most of us have had caravans at one time or another, but a motorhome is better for touring, I use to hate going off for the day then going all the way back to the van. :ROFLMAO:

Get yourselves over to france, motorhomers paradise. :thumb: Bob and Jane

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome, :welcomefunster:

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
New to motorhome life

Hi everyone,
We sold our caravan as our teenage boys moaned too much about going away. BUT we missed it so much we decided to buy a motorhome. We bought a 1994 Ford CI Meridien to test the water and see if its for us. It has been well looked after and is in excellent condition inside. Our first trip was to the lakes for a couple of nights and our only regret was we booked 2 nights in the same place, no need to in your motorhome, I love that. This weekend we are off to York, trying to bribe the boys with trips to Eden Camp and the Air Museum, not working so far, but who cares lol.
Looking forward to lots of fun in our motorhome. We are interested in joining in some rallies if you know any in our area, we live in Blackpool. Also we bought the motorhome with no instruction manuals for anything, so may need to pick someone's brains about a few things.
Shirley and Anthony

:welcome:Welcome!!!
On this site you'll find loads of funsters only too willing to answer any problems you may have.
I only joined 2 weeks ago and the funsters have already answered all the problems i've thrown at them.
Brilliant site !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi To You Two
We are close neighbours welcome to the site Pete n Lynn :thumb::thumb:
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Ps I have just sold a Chausson 76 a bit different than yours but if I can help give me a shout. Pete

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back