grelco

Free Member
Jun 8, 2012
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
2.0lt Talbot Chinook
Exp
Hi I have just joined, have had my present MH an Autotrail 1989 Talbot express Chinook and had it for 12months I live in Cheshire

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome from us

a wam welcome to MFH.. hope you enjoy the site.. great place for information.. but as you have owned a motor home for sometime now, you will know a fair bit already... but if you have any questions do ask.. or just join in the debates or banter.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard::bigsmile:

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well if its a Bob thing going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hi Bob :welcome: to fun. :thumb:

::bigsmile: Bob............................And Jane. :roflmto:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Well you have made a start

Thanks Bob from another Bob glad to meet you,

Good to see you have made a start.. some days threads and post just take off.. we had one over boiling an egg.. still a live post.. who would have thought an egg could get over 50 posts and over a thousands looks.. It never ceases to amaze me at what topic goes off and on and on.

When I was on the RVOC side of the club (RVOC is for yank owners) I put a post on about off topic and boy did that go wild.. best post ever.. had lots of people joining in about anything from driving fuel tankers in war zones, to flying light aircraft.. the thread just took off... some do that in a more limited way on the site (MHF) but it is a great place to be involved in.

Yesterday (I am in France at the moment) I had a knock knock on the door of the RV and it was a fellow MHF member.. has about a 100 plus posts, but he reads them and recognised my rig ..and of course that we had a St bernard... not many idiots have a dog that big in there motor home.
As you know this site allows 5 free posts them it is £10 a year subs if you want to carry on.. It is the best £10 you will ever pay.. lots of member discounts but it is the fact you can join in as much or as little as you want.

But glad you were not a one time poster.

Regards

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Welcome grelco to the site, good to see you have had your motorhome for sometime, and when you become a full member For a Tenner, you will always get good advice and help and you maybe able to help others to,also you are invited to the Rutland water Rally,meet in Leicestershire on the 8th July to the 15th July or any day within before or after, and come and meet over 100 more of us there, if you want to come please just give us a shout and will get you added to the list when you have paid your tenner, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Grelco, welcome to Motorhome Fun, we have a rally next week in Cheshire at Wrenbury, could be worth having a look at the details it is under Bring and Buy meet, new members are always made welcome at Fun meets, its easy just joining in when you want to, and doing your own thing when you choose. :welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, as already mentioned, chuck a few bobs at Jim for full membership, we seem to have surplus,hee hee

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
welcome

hi there and a big welcome to MHF.We used to have an autotrail cheiftain,great motorhome.we are neaxt door to you really in shropshire:thumb:anyway enjoy your time here :winky:
regards brian jo and josh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back