Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi All,

We have been MH'ing a couple of years now and love the short week ends away. In the summer we take a longer trip and head South. Last year we stayed in Northern Italy but this year we continued into Croatia and had a fantastic time. Our weekends are normally somewhere within a couple or three hours of Southampton.

We are fairly lazy when away, only using the push bikes for the shops, lazing on the beach or just relaxing by the van drinking beer !! I have just had a Unibrake A frame fitted so we can take Audrey's Kia Picanto with us next time, although I am confused about the laws regarding A frames (too many different strings on the subject).

We have a Lunar Roadstar 800 and love the layout, it is just right for us.

Hope to meet up with other Funsters in the future.

Derek & Audrey

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Hello and a warm welcome from me :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We are fairly lazy when away, only using the push bikes for the shops, lazing on the beach or just relaxing by the van drinking beer !!
Derek & Audrey

It's a hard life but you seem to have got the hang of it.

Probably best not to visit Spain with the A-Frame. Not sure about the rest.

OP
OP
Southampton

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Not a chance on kicking that off, I will remain Confused.com. I may start one on TV mounting brackets though!!

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
:welcomefunster:
Hi All,

We have been MH'ing a couple of years now and love the short week ends away. In the summer we take a longer trip and head South. Last year we stayed in Northern Italy but this year we continued into Croatia and had a fantastic time. Our weekends are normally somewhere within a couple or three hours of Southampton.

We are fairly lazy when away, only using the push bikes for the shops, lazing on the beach or just relaxing by the van drinking beer !! I have just had a Unibrake A frame fitted so we can take Audrey's Kia Picanto with us next time, although I am confused about the laws regarding A frames (too many different strings on the subject).

We have a Lunar Roadstar 800 and love the layout, it is just right for us.

Hope to meet up with other Funsters in the future.

Derek & Audrey

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome from me, usually in France, but at the moment just down the road from you at Brockenhurst.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back