New to forum, not to motorhoming (1 Viewer)

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Hello there

Been motorhoming for 11 years and camping before that, so not really new to the lifestyle.

For the past four years have been the proud owner of a 1998 Hymer B544. It's a rhd 2.5tdi with dinette and long bench (Menorca upholstery).

I'm currently getting the van up together ready for sale, it's already tidy but want it looking lovely for the next custodian.

I'm looking at changing to a van with rear bunks or single beds, as I have two children who are growing up quickly.

I love the Hymer build quality, and want the next van to be at least as good. Current shortlist seems to be Laika, Euramobil or Hymer. I would love to own a Carthago but they are so rare in the UK and travelling to view vans abroad would be difficult.

Budget upto about 30k.

I'm very picky, so in no rush to buy, but certainly in the market !

Looking forward to chatting to you all !!

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and Welcome to Fun, I wish you every success in your quest for a new to you van and the sale of your current trusted home on wheels

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, there is a sales section on fun, why not have a look on there, you could also put your van there to gauge the interest. Good luck.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and :welcomefunster:

Margaret & Bill (south of Scotland)