New Resource: Three Data Sims (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Thanks for this useful information Mel!

Not directly connected but another thing I found out about Three today is that when I use my Three payg sim in my phone ( not the data-only sim), I put credit on it and then convert some of that credit to an Add-On. £10 Add-On gets 100 minutes, 3000 texts and 1GB of data BUT the calls and texts can ONLY be used to contact UK numbers. Any international calls and texts are taken off any remaining credit you have on your Three payg a/c.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks for this useful information Mel!

Not directly connected but another thing I found out about Three today is that when I use my Three payg sim in my phone ( not the data-only sim), I put credit on it and then convert some of that credit to an Add-On. £10 Add-On gets 100 minutes, 3000 texts and 1GB of data BUT the calls and texts can ONLY be used to contact UK numbers. Any international calls and texts are taken off any remaining credit you have on your Three payg a/c.
Ah yes, I already knew that and I found it when I was research the info for the data sims, but others may not be aware ... and before anyone asks .. I am NOT doing a doc on phone sims!!!! :confused:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chaumo

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
A few years
My 12 month payg is nearly up with EE so looked at topping it up, only to find it is cheaper to buy a new device (same as i have already) loaded with 24gb from Curry's than to top up. So started to look at 3 but became confused. This resource clears it all up nicely. Thankee muchly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back