Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi guys

just thought I would ask if anyone can help me with this one.I have a rear view camera system on my van from Waeco. Its a Backview 250LCD one and the monitor works great but for a while the camera has been going on the wonk. Ive checked the wiring and thats okay so it appears that the camera is now past its sell by date

Does anyone know where I can buy a second hand one of these cameras or one thats pretty cheap. I dont have loads of dosh to splash out on the van so something reasonable that works with the current monitor would be great.

I really cant manage to get under the van as I did to route the wires for another camera as my back is now totally kiffed....l went under the van ysterday to fix the step and nearly killed myself and the back wasnt the same all day. Ideally I would like to get another waeco camera so that it fits the cabling already in the van and then I dont have to do it again. If anyone has a camera they want to sell me for a reasonable price Im interested- or if anyone knows where I can get one from without having to sell my mother to do it then I appreciate any help I can get.

One of these days I will be able to put something back into the forum for the help I already had :)

Bessy regs

Kenny

OP
OP
parkay3560

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
is it one of these?

Link Removed

Nope I am afraid. Mine is the colour version with LED infra red night lighting. I think that one is for the older system with the little CRT monitor. Ive tried to find out the wiring pinouts for the cable that connects the camera to the monitor so I could maybe get one with a diferent connector and somehow get them to work but so far no luck.

I'm really missing the rear view camera cos I had it as a sort of electric rear view mirror IYKWIM and it solved the horrible black spots on the van that the mirrors didnt cover.

Bessy regs

Kenny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back