LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Having had my van for a couple of years now, I really really love it. It ticks all our boxes and is great for partying in (as 13 funsters at Chester will testify) it has great storage between two floors and most of all loads of space for the dog.

So i thought long and hard and thought that the best way to stay up to date and probably cheaper is to have a new spray job or wrap? Im not sure how much this costs but I am looking at something like this in the picture...

Any ideas what this sort of job would cost?

Attachments

• for fun again.jpg
    for fun again.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
yeah, I like the one in my picture too, only problem is that I have a camos dome and therefore the chimney will look out of place.....

Thanks for the link, Are you still having yours done in City colours and Champions of England on it? :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
yeah, I like the one in my picture too, only problem is that I have a camos dome and therefore the chimney will look out of place.....

Thanks for the link, Are you still having yours done in City colours and Champions of England on it? :Cool:

Ha ha not just yet i still cant see us winning at Everton we never win at Goodison

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
With a lot of local authorities view of motorhomes at the moment, you'd get stung for council tax on that one! :ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Looks good Paul you could paint the Panda to look like a garden shed so it blends in while towing :ROFLMAO:

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Looks good Paul you could paint the Panda to look like a garden shed so it blends in while towing :ROFLMAO:

And for goodness sake, don't wear a green cardie and a red hat sat outside it, they'll want you at flamingo land. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
I think Nikki should make some hand smocked yokel costumes for you her and Tara to pose outside the cottage Bessacar.:roflmto::roflmto:
Lucille

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back