Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
What have we bought?

Its full glorious title is a 2005 Dethleffs Premium Class Low Profile T5846 or Van Brian to us.

Theres not much info on the internet for this model, they only made it for two years I think? It met all the criteria we wanted, low profile roof, a fixed bed, proper seating area you can stretch out on and doze, shower separated from the bog with a screen and less than 6m.

Anyone have one on here, or one of the other "T" range from this year?

Just had a weeks tour wild camping in the Outer Hebrides, Skye, North Uist, Harris and Lewis. The van performed brilliantly, averaged 31mpg door to door (Nottingham)

A pic of one of our wild camps on North Uist....

Attachments

• Wild Camp North Uist.jpg
    Wild Camp North Uist.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 176
OP
OP
Whatton

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
well done now get it filled up lets goooooooooooooooo:ROFLMAO:

Yep, three weeks in France starting mid July. France Passion and Aires all the way. Just got to get myself a new scooter for hanging off the back :Smile:

I have come across the original 2005 brochure that includes this model. And the English translation of the original German text makes for fun reading ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
If you need more info on it, you can go onto the dethleffs owners site and get anything you want from there. Any info, manuals etc will all be there.

OP
OP
Whatton

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
If you need more info on it, you can go onto the dethleffs owners site and get anything you want from there. Any info, manuals etc will all be there.

Thanks I'll have a look, did look when I bought it but the website seemed to be a year or so out of date and they wanted money to join, I think?

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
Excelent thanks :Smile:

p.s Thats my Blog ::bigsmile:

Yes Thought it was when I noticed the names etc. Just thought I would post for others to see your van, Found some nice pictures on some foreign web page sales ads. Inside looks great. Couldn't link them for:Blush: some reason though.

OP
OP
Whatton

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Well part two of the master plan came together today. Bought myself a new bike to sit on the back of the van.

201306174_1806-Grab.jpg

201306174_1806-Grab_1.jpg

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Cracking van by the way - any photos of the inside, heard they were great internally.
:winky:
Regards,

Trikeman.

Billggski

Free Member
Aug 6, 2013
Stone
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Owners club

Worth joining, quite cheap and I got three door catches for free! They are in touch with the factory and main dealers for spare parts. The website has some old posts on it and I sometimes have problems logging on since an update.

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
Did read your Blogs in the T4 around France, made very good reading. Then you went to the dark side and bought a motorhome!!!
Well, I'm doing the same and selling my T5 and looking at a Dethleffs, buying from Germany as the £ is good.

Might see you around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 18

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries