Daismarg

Free Member
May 21, 2009
Lincoln
Funster No
Exp
5 years
Hello All

My husband and I have been motor homing for the past 4 years and really enjoy the freedom of being on the road! We use to have a Sundance 600S but in the past week have swopt it for a more friendly Kontiki 665, as getting up and down the ladder was playing havoc with my back!!

We have been living permanently in our wagon since end of January 2009 when we sold up in Spain and decided to come back to UK ! Some might think us mad but living out in Spain and with the fluctuating exchange rate didn't help, especially when it came to paying bills. We travelled through Portugal, N. Spain, France, Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium and finally arriving in UK on Good Friday.

We have been travelling around UK since, staying on CC sites but find the bank holidays a pain in the butt, as most of the CC sites are fully booked so have to take pot luck so am glad as I write this, that this is the last one until August and then hopefully will have a house by then and won't have to worry about finding a campsite!!!

We are enjoying being nomads at present as we travel around with our Kon-tiki 665 with our Fiat 500 on a trailer on the back! So if you see us on your travels then feel free to give us a wave or if we are on site then come and have a chat, as my other half is good at that!! :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello and welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Please take a good look around, there is plenty to see and do. There are hundreds of thousands of posts spread over lots of separate forum sections. Have a look here for information about Link Removed You can Review motorhomes, campsites and accessories Link Removed. You can start a Link Removed, have fun in the Link Removed, Show off your Motorhome in our Link Removed You can enjoy live chat in our Link RemovedYou can look at the Meets and rallies Link Removed You can downloads loads of useful items from the >Link Removed section. Have a look at our Link Removed, you can even Link Removedof your own. You can also buy or sell anything in the Link Removed Section. If you have any time left you can check out the members Link Removed or check out the Link Removed or you could buy a book from the Link Removed.

Once you have done all that you should should immediately start again as it is added to and changes everyday::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Daismarg

Daismarg

Free Member
May 21, 2009
Lincoln
Funster No
Exp
5 years
Thanks

Many thanks for all the welcomes to the site!

Hilldweller

No we aren't rich but take advantage of mid week rates on CC Site and enjoy all the comforts that the site gives!

Peter

Many thanks for your welcome but daismarg is my user name and not Dai and Margaret but looks good!!!! In fact we are Margo and Mick! :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back