MajesticMadge

Free Member
May 12, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built 2 berth
Exp
Hi! After a good year of dreaming, then another year of planning and saving, we finally took a huge leap and purchased our first motorhome. She came home to us at the end of March, and we've already been away in her 5 times. The New Forest, Norfolk, Dorset, Salisbury, and Brighton. Next two planned trips, Snowdonia and Cornwall.

She's a 2 berth Elddis Majestic 140, brand new and shiny, affectionately nicknamed Madge. We love everything about her.

No children, just hubs and I and our ferocious, highly fearful and reactive special needs terrier Nellie. I'm just about to organise her passport ready for us to broaden our travels to Europe, I bet the French vets won't have seen anything like her before. She can't be touched or handled, must double check my schoolgirl french. Ou est le muzzle?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
welcome to you guys & Madge:) enjoy MHF
Brian & Jo

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
Welcome to the forum you two and Nellie. That's a fine selection of trips you have done and plan to do.
Whereabouts in Hampshire are you? We are ex-Bishopstoke near Eastleigh.
Stef.

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Hello from Brighton :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and :welc:

I have a special needs dog too but hers is more physical! I think what you'll need to use is a muselière pour chien.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back