Sep 23, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since Sept 2010
Hi All

I was a caravanner some 20 years ago when the kids were young and thought I'd get back into it. Bought a Bailey Pegasus but could not get on with the difference in weight and length, and to prove this I damaged the front nearside so it's in being repaired!
We decided we loved the freedom and enjoyed the quiet sites so we have bought a 2009 Autotrail Cheyenne 696G and have had my smart car A frame converted so we can take it with us on occasions.
A few years ago we looked at stacks of motorhomes and the only one we liked was the Autocruise Starblazer. Looked at a Swift Sundance 660G as it's the same layout but didn't like the quality. Then we saw a 7 year old Cheyenne and knew then that we wanted a younger version which I bought last week. Luckily for me it comes with a Tracvision fully automated sat system.
We tried it on last weekend for two days and all appears to be working well except I could not get the drop down reversing monitor or sat system to work!
Looking forward to lots more trips and meeting more of you friendly caravaners and motorhomers.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
have had my smart car A frame converted so we can take it with us on occasions.

Then you've got loads of good reading material in here, just use search on AFRAME and it will keep you seething for hours -- is it -- isn't it -- is it -- isn't it.

When you tire of that search for GASSING.

Most of all, have FUN.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
You will find the answer to just about any MH issue on here.
You will also find they all rip the p*ss out of each other.
It's all in fun...great crack.
Welcome.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Welcome to MH Fun