Free Member
May 13, 2012
bolton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years
Hi everyone Im Alan (driver) and my wife June (radio and cd operator) Been Motorhoming for nearly 4 years now initially in hired units till we decided what layout suited us best then.....bought our Autotrail Apache700 2 1/2 years ago. Toured up to now in uk and used for watching motor racing (me) and music festivals (yes i know at our age etc etc) Glastonbury included!. ::bigsmile:

Love taking our Grandaughter away in it ,she cant wait to go to bed in the overcab :thumb:

Looking to go a bit farther afield later this year and maybe link in with a grand prix. so maybe ill be picking the brains of some of you experienced and knowledgable folk, cheers for now Alan

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome we took our mh to T IN THE PARK last year and it was great to go back to it after a long day on our feet

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Hi.We used ours for the Scottish Bluegrass Festival last year and it certainly is the way to go with Festivals! Enjoy:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
:party2::welcome::party2:

I used mine for the Gold Cup at Oulton park where I had the pleasure of meeting our very own Beerdrinker1!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back