Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Well just back with my new bessacar e560 auto,and i really can't be happier,but i have to say the outfit i got it from CAMPERUK was absolutely brilliant,nothing was any bother to them,when i went to have a look at my new van one of the directors of the company was in it with his sleeves rolled up doing the valet with a young lad,and when i appeared he came out and had a blether with me,and because i wanted them to transfer my satellite and solar panel he told me and the wife just to go and stay on the new site they were developing (free of charge)and when we came back the following morning they had the paper work all ready to be signed,the new van was taxed and fuelled and ready to go,as well as a beautiful bouquet for my wife.There's a lot of dealers out there that could do with taking a leaf out of their book.But anyway as i said at the start of this post the van is great and i'm absolutely gagging to get away in her,booked up for malvern so hopefully see some of you there happy travels and drive safe,all the best Barry:thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Nice to hear that as always hear the bad stories. I will have to look out for it in dumfries.

Gerry

OP
OP
bazfergy

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi Nice to hear that as always hear the bad stories. I will have to look out for it in dumfries.

Gerry

I stay up past holywood village but heading to malvern this month if you're going be happy to have a blether:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi

No we wont be going as heading of to italy week on monday but next time im out holywood way i pop in for a chat and a look at the new toy.

Gerry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back