Free Member
Dec 2, 2010
camberley
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
1yr
Hi,We are lindy-david james new to the family,we live on surrey /hants /berks borders nr camberley on A30 we have a 2000yr bessacarr E745 2bth we have had it 1yr now,it came with 30 ltr l,p,g under-slung tank , 2x 6kg botts in locker as back up ,large voltaic solar panel on roof supplying 2 x12v110a batts,tow bar,40 kmls when bought. Now 45k we understand it is winterised and can be used in very cold countries it came with full paperwork on all items,but i would like to know more about our motorhome, i have installed water purifier,water buffer,300w inverter,extra 12v strip lights at sink x cooker,We had a caravan before and said wouldn't it be nice to just have a cab on the front and now we have,we are very pleased with the bessi and we would like to tow a car ,can you help with advice on bessi and towing.We are disgusted with Britain and its lac of facilities for motorhome touring ,if you go abroad it is wonderful , clubs we belong to Swifft motorhome owners club x the motor caravavanners club. well thanks for now please chat and happy motoring,lindy-dave.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello! I am a woman of few words. ::bigsmile: ....................:whatthe: What?

(Sure you will enjoy)

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to FUN, It helps to have a sense of humour

by the way thats amazing :Blush:

I didnt know they made the bessacarr 2000yrs ago:thumb:

Enjoy the forum or the games room or the chat room and even the quiz on a thursday at 8pm
that is held in (You guessed it) the quizroom which is hiding in chat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Lindy and David welcome to the fun
welcome.gif

Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Lindy and David,:welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb:

Sorry don't know much about Bessacarr, but someone will be along shortly that has one.::bigsmile:

But we do tow a car, and find it very useful most of the time, depends where we go, and if we need to take it or not.:Smile: Your right about europe being motorhome friendly, :Doh: The UK have a lot to learn. :whatthe: We like our bicycles if we have plenty of cycle tracks and not to many hills..............:winky::roflmto:

flyingwelcome Bob and Jane.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back