Rally New members who joined at Peterbourough (1 Viewer)

BallAndChain

Free Member
Apr 25, 2017
Funster No
Hi Kate, Yes we definitely want to come to the Bonfire VIP rallie. Friday Saturday and Sunday night. If you could book Graham and I in that would be great. Can you tell me how we go about paying for this.
Thanks Barbara

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate, Yes we definitely want to come to the Bonfire VIP rallie. Friday Saturday and Sunday night. If you could book Graham and I in that would be great. Can you tell me how we go about paying for this.
Thanks Barbara
c

Hi Barbara @BallAndChain lovely to have you with us , you need to contact Jan Forrest at the Shrewsbury Showground her number is 01743 289831 . You only need to pay your £5 deposit each for your VIP places .when you do talk to her she will require your name on Fun and tell her you are on my list I shall out you on now for 2x VIP's . The camping and the outstanding VIP money will be required in full to be paid the first week of September . . Once you have paid if you can go to the Bonfire thread above link can be used and post you have paid .
Kind regards Kate X

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
For other new members we do still have a few places left on the VIP bonfire .there is also places for the Shrewsbury flower show . Also Pembrey Halloween meet . Think Thetford rally still has places to . Check the rallies out on the link in the opening list on this thread X
Regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp