Tetley

Free Member
Aug 5, 2011
Highlands
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi all, would like to introduce myself. I live in the north of Scotland, brought a place about 4 years ago and renovated it. I own a 1993 Frankia 6 berth A class motorhome which is our pride and joy, we live in it full time every winter and travel south as the winters are a bit harsh up here. Our motorhome although getting on a bit now is well made and laid out better than most modern units.
I would like to get in touch with other owners of Frankia's of this age as I do have a couple of problems with the leisure battery charging system and the fridge use on gas and while moving.
Anyway its a pleasure to be a member. ::bigsmile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hello from us too. We have family on the Black Isle. Is that near you? :welcomefunster:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
The story of Tetley

Hi Tetley :flyingwelcome:

Just as an aside..........many a year back I worked as a draughtsman in a drawing office where we had a lady come around with a refreshment trolly.....tea, coffee, cake etc............One day she enquired why I refered her "Tetley" when her name was Mrs L...........so I told her,she then chased me round the office brandishing my t-square (a large axe shaped drawing tool to the uninitiated)

..................The Old Tea Bag!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back