new member (1 Viewer)

B

booboo

Deleted User
hi everybody,
just saying hello as a new member,i am very new to motorhomes and just purchased my first one in december ,a brand new rollerteam 600 0n a ford transit chassis,cant say to much about it as we have just done one over night stay at balloch near loch lomond to try it out.The kids loved it though ,i was a little stressed as totally new experience but enjoyed it totally,we also travelled to friends in essex at new year which is over 400 miles from us in east lothian scotland to try and loosen off the engine a little and found the high winds a scarey experience on the way down the a1/m1.My main concern so far would ly with fuel consumption as at the moment is at worst 15.4 and at best 17.9 to the gallon i realise the engine maybe tight but think that might only be a 2mile per gallon swing,but as i say very new to this so cant really be sure.I would love to hear anybodys opinion on this or any other advice would be great. Lets hope its goodbye to package holidays forever.
Cheers everbody KEITH.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Kieth, welcome to the world of Motorhomes and I am sure you will never go on a package holiday again. :Smile: When your not enjoying your motorhome you can come here. Welcome to Motorhome Fun.:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Keith.

If your fuel issues becomes a issue post on here and others will soon help out.

Some will miss it on the intro section.

Happy posting:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hello Keith and welcome to the fastest growing website for motorhoming run BY motorhomers for ALL motorhome owners!

Hope you find the site all you would wish it to be and don't forget to take a look in our calendar for all the FUN meets that our members have put up already (and more to come!)

Regards
Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back