new member (1 Viewer)

melandter

Free Member
Feb 5, 2010
Funster No
:thumb:hi everyone. we are new to this computer know- how but have been motor homing for 40+ years. ::bigsmile: at present own IH TIO R new A/S BROADWAY on order. enjoy france spring/autumn and spain in winter. look out for my reg. V111MEL. two old crows enjoying ourselves:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Fun, I am sure your new computer know-how will open another world of motorhomeing to you enjoy. :welcome:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Welcome to Motorhome fun .... the best site and motorhomers in the land... I am sure you will enjoy being part of the team.
:thumb:

As for computers, well ... any questions just ask ME.... I'm an expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... Not.... But there is always someone to hand to help out.::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi and welcome to the Fun:thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi and welcome to the forum ::bigsmile: :welcomefunster:flyingwelcome

(as Movan posted earlier - any ITproblems ask her - she is the site expert ::bigsmile:)

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
:thumb:hi everyone. we are new to this computer know- how but have been motor homing for 40+ years. ::bigsmile: at present own IH TIO R new A/S BROADWAY on order. enjoy france spring/autumn and spain in winter. look out for my reg. V111MEL. two old crows enjoying ourselves:thumb:

Hi welcome to the group we are new too (just collect our very first motor home) and its amazing for, information, it has given us very good support, on anything we needed to know, and very good for meeting and making friends, you have found the BEST !!! :thumb:,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back